How To Compact Mp3 Songs For Se550i

Status
Not open for further replies.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
dude streambox ripper is freely available on the net use a google search and type "download streambox ripper"

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
dude not all fones play aac format u need a patch to play them and if u xchange dtuff wid blutooth 4get usin the aac format

instead stick to mp3 at 64 kbps

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
ohh man thanks a lot...streambox ripper eva helped me..da original file which was 5mb..is now 1.2 which is awesome..and sounds almost da same..gr8..thanks so much...can anyone temme how can i compact video files for my fone..SE Z530i...

Last edited:

mAYHEM

Journeyman
To get the best quality and small size use all2lame(or any other frontend for lame.exe).
I use these settings
-V 9 --vbr-new -m m -a -h --lowpass 20 --noreplaygain
use lowpass filter between 15 to 21 all the detail in the music will be preserved.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
montsa007 said:
dude not all fones play aac format u need a patch to play them and if u xchange dtuff wid blutooth 4get usin the aac format

instead stick to mp3 at 64 kbps
montsa007 said:
arey baba not all fones are ready to play aac format vishal bhai
But the threadstarter specifically mentions that he wants it for Sony Ericsson W550i and it supports AAC.
spremals, use dBpowerAMP Music Converter to convert and encode your audio files to the MP3 format at 64 KBPS. I do that and I get the best balance of quality and size. I have SE W550i too. There won't be any noticeable loss at 64 KBPS, you can verify it by listening to a 128 KBPS song simulaneously (i.e. one after the other, obviously).
Apart from iTunes, which software can be used to convert audio files to AAC format?

mAYHEM

Journeyman
aryayush said:
Apart from iTunes, which software can be used to convert audio files to AAC format?
DBpowerAmp can be used for AAC also.I use HE-AAC and VBR MP3 for listening to music on my N3230

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom