1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

how to "catch" free wifi signal and use it on my p.c????

Discussion in 'Hardware Q&A' started by tango_cash, Jun 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tango_cash

tango_cash New Member

hi i have a desktop computer. i get free wifi signal in the balcony of my room. my friends who have laptop use the wifi without any problem.my p.c is inside the room and the wifi signal does not come inside the room:sad: i have checked this by using friends laptop,the signal comes only in the balcony. and i cannot move my p.c in the balcony:wink:.
    how do i catch the wifi signal i.e connect my p.c to the wifi..
    what kind of hardware do i need.
    as far as i think i need some device that would catch wifi signal(like the wifi thing which is inbuilt in all laptops nowadays), which i will place in the balcony then i would need some wire to connect the device to my p.c.
    pls tell me what hardware setup i need and it would be great if u cud give idea about the price of the harware.
    thanks.

2. kalpik

kalpik In Pursuit of "Happyness"

We will not support illegal activities.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.