How to capture a window along with cursor movements and image in a video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamidindian

Right off the assembly line
I came across the movie trailer THE SCENE provided in the digits previous isssue. Watching the actions live of a computer window on a video was quite interesting. The same thing is also found in some of the windows tutorials. If a video recorder is places directly in front of a monitor it does not give clear images.
I found it helpfull to demonstrate the actions of image manipulations in softwares to my students and friends. If I am able to record these actions it will save me from performing the actions again and again and it would be more interactive than the capturing screen in capturing programs which give still photos. Is there any way I could do this.

kapsicum

spice it up
Re: How to cature a window along with cursor movements and image in a video.

hi hamidindian,
i had come across a software which does excatly wat u want but i m sorry i cant recall its name...
but i will surely help ASAP to get u that software
Bye

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT

Use this software :WinCAM 2000

WinCAM 2000 is a screen recording and editing application. WinCAM 2000 records all the screen activities from the movement of the mouse, to the processes of applications and inputs from keyboard to execution of any program. WinCAM's innovative object editing tools allow you to insert various shapes of caption boxes, graphics, images, narration, background music, and sound effects in all different layers in the easiest way. Versatile frame-by-frame editing tools will help make your movie look clean and give it that professional-looking cut. The movies can be converted to EXE, WCM and AVI file formats.

Download it from here

sakumar79

Technomancer

Another alternative is Fraps. See *www.fraps.com/

Arun

thetopcyborg

Journeyman

ya fraps records ur movements but afaik it is used for in-game recordings

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher

Another best freeware is Wink. *www.debugmode.com/wink/. Another one(paid one) is Camtasia Studio which is really good.

kapsicum

spice it up

CaptureCam-s,e2eSoft VCam,ShotGenius....and lots more but hamid,i told i had used this Vcam which is pretty little sftwr,easy to use,must try

K

keves2002

Indyan said:
I use Camtasia studio. It provides a lot of options and allows you to export in a number of formats including gif and swf.

@hamidindian
i saw some of the video tutorials created using the above mentioned software[Camtasia studio], if u wanna check the quality, u can download one of the free videos availble from www.labrats.tv , check the "show" section,Download episode 40 [u can find in other Episodes also, but i am not sure which one]

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
One more vote to Wink as said by Rama too.

Hey bro i tried tat, its jus 2.77 MB to d/load but really a gr8 utility. It is jus so swesome and simple to use for a novice like me... Thanx bro, i needed this kinda s/ware to guide my friends and discuss bout the projects....

@ Hamid, bro u shud go for Wink2.0 its swesome and not even heavy to d/load, use and save ur file either as a piece of Filmstrip or as a moving tutorial to teach ur frends.. Believe me i used it jus now withing 10 mins and im really satisfied with it with its simple interface.

Note: Im not saying that other s/wares are ugly working...

Cheers n e-peace....

OP
H

hamidindian

Right off the assembly line
I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for a very promt and quick reply. I will soon download the various softwares suggeted and see.
Thanks once again
Dr. Hamid Indian

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
For opensource enthusiasts, Wink is available for them also. There is a linux version of Wink. I Think for a free software, Wink is very good.

clmlbx

Technomancer
HI,

YOU CAN USE CAMTASIA STUDIO OR DEMO BUILDER FOR THAT JOB .

DOWNLOAD DEMO BUILDER FROM HERE :-

*www.demo-builder.com/download.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom