How to bypass torrent throttling by ISP ?

RageshAntony

In the zone
I am using cherrinet , they blocking torrents . How to bypass them without VPNs ?

IF VPN is the only way , then suggest a low cost 50 Mbps VPN ?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
@bubusam13 @bssunilreddy @Nerevarine

Hi myself again

What about Norton 360 VPN ? Is it good and have good performance?
If you are using android buy Turbo VPN & if you are using a PC then buy Nord VPN

Don't ever go with Norton or MCAffe VPNs as they might contain malware or Trojans as both of them especially make viruses and then release virus definition updates for them.

This is what I heard from CyberCell Head while I was in my Law College.

Sent from my SM-M317F using Tapatalk

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Please don't mistake me.

Is this theory is true? I also heard this but seems to some conspiracy theory ?
No it's not conspiracy theory it's told by Hyderabad Cyber Cell Incharge during our final year project. And its true.

So don't go with either Norton or McAffe. Okay.

OP
RageshAntony

RageshAntony

In the zone
No it's not conspiracy theory it's told by Hyderabad Cyber Cell Incharge during our final year project. And its true.

So don't go with either Norton or McAffe. Okay.

Okay

What I thought is, i for PC..

If I bought Norton 360 standerd it includes VPN also . So I will get antivirus and VPN for ₹800 for a year .. That's why ???

Turbo VPN don't allow torrents

Nord is costly unless bought for 2 years

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Open oracle cloud account and install openvpn server and try that first. It is a completely free alternative and may fit your needs.

EDIT : I can lend you a temporary access to my openvpn, just for you to try out. pm me if interested.

Last edited:

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
If you are using android buy Turbo VPN & if you are using a PC then buy Nord VPN

Don't ever go with Norton or MCAffe VPNs as they might contain malware or Trojans as both of them especially make viruses and then release virus definition updates for them.

This is what I heard from CyberCell Head while I was in my Law College.

My suggestion don't use turbo VPN. It is basically chinese, although it is owned by a shell company in hongkong, it still is used by chinese for monitoring.

Nord, Windscribe are also good for Android and pc.

OP
RageshAntony

RageshAntony

In the zone
Open oracle cloud account and install openvpn server and try that first. It is a completely free alternative and may fit your needs.

EDIT : I can lend you a temporary access to my openvpn, just for you to try out. pm me if interested.
Thanks for your care

My doubt is, this free VPN capable of providing 150 Mbps speed with torrents support ?

I just need to bypass torrent blocking meanwhile without losing Speed (don't need these ip hiding ... Identification protection things )

Nerevarine

Incarnate
It depends on the compute instance you rent, oracle cloud afaik for free nodes has a 100 mbps limit (both ingress and egress) and thats the interface limit. You will most likely get speeds slightly less than that.
You can obviously rent a gigabit server but that will cost you money.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Thanks for your care

My doubt is, this free VPN capable of providing 150 Mbps speed with torrents support ?

I just need to bypass torrent blocking meanwhile without losing Speed (don't need these ip hiding ... Identification protection things )
Use VPN and download torrents which I use to watch hollywood movies. But this VPN is free always no paid VPNs I use.

I forgot to mention. I use MS Edge now and I use VPN via extensions. So for you if you are using Google Chrome then you can use either Hola or Tunnel Bear VPN extensions.

I don't know why you people are asking for paid versions.

Top Bottom