How to buy from Dell online?

Sarath

iDota
Coming straight to the problem:

I want to buy a Dell UltraSharp U2311H directly from Dell online. But the same options as for desktop and laptop purchases are not there as seen in the link. ["Yes, i'm interested" instead of "Purchase"]
UltraSharp U2311H 58.4cm (23 inch) Monitor Details | Dell India

I have written a mail to Online_India@dell.com stating my interest in the purchase but i have still not gotten a reply.

Has anyone else any suggestions as to how to get it from Dell? OR Has anyone bought a monitor from them?

If i still dont get a response from them which i think i wont i have decided to:

>>go to a dell showroom if there is any (i remember they sell online only but hope)

>>go to chroma or someother place where i can order it through them (hope they can order monitors too)

sanithkk81

Broken In
You can get dell monitor from the below mentioned link

Theitdepot - Dell UltraSharp 23inch Widescreen LCD Monitor (U2311H)

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
I purchased my 2411 Dell monitor form a local distributor... he had all the models available at that time... If U want to contact a Dell rep I can give u an email whom i have talked to couple of time... he used to send me a list of all the available models, features and price.

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Isnt the Dell UltraSharp U2311H around 15k?
The price of around 20k is too much for a monitor.
I think i will settle for the 21 incher if it is below 15k

Thanks sanithkk81 for the link.

ajayashish can you tell me where you got the monitor from in bangalore? Yes i would like to have the contact info of the rep i have kept it as a last resort if i dont find anything locally. Thanks for your help.

Just saw this online so i am a bit sceptical about buying online. Would like to check out the monitor before buying.
Dell Ultrasharp U2311H Monitor

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also i got this weird e mail response from them:

Hi Team,

Kindly take forward and reply back to customer.

Regards
CMG Team

Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 7:17 PM
To: Online India
Subject: How to buy Dell monitor online?

I am interested in purchasing the Dell UltraSharp U2311H and have not found any payment options on the official website. Kindly guide me towards my purchase.
Thanking You.

Yours sincerely,
Sarath Chandra

noob

Cyborg Agent
Visit DELL India website and note call center number. Call them and place your order.

DELL Prices are 1-2K higher than local prices.

Tech&ME

Banned
You can go to DELL physical STORE

For Address and Telephone no. see this:

Dell Exclusive Stores | Dell India

Top Bottom