How to be a pentester?

ratul

█████████████████
India MEDIAN: Rs 365,456
US MEDIAN:4913006.02

that's been the case for every job, atleast in IT, indians are usually considered as cheap labours.
Example, in my company, amount they charge per day to the client, is usually 2-3 times more than my monthly salary. Compare to my american counterpart, that could be his week's salary. So what i earn in a month, my american counterpart earns that in a couple of days.
Though i agree that cost of living is higher abroad, atleast in US, so you can still live a comparable lifestyle in about half or 1/3rd of their salary, but still, we indians are and will be treated as $#!t for a foreseeable future.

TechnoBOY

Padawan
that's been the case for every job, atleast in IT, indians are usually considered as cheap labours.
Example, in my company, amount they charge per day to the client, is usually 2-3 times more than my monthly salary. Compare to my american counterpart, that could be his week's salary. So what i earn in a month, my american counterpart earns that in a couple of days.
Though i agree that cost of living is higher abroad, atleast in US, so you can still live a comparable lifestyle in about half or 1/3rd of their salary, but still, we indians are and will be treated as $#!t for a foreseeable future.
So is it easy or hard to get a job aboard?

Last edited:
Top Bottom