How much more should lose????/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thom_Yorke

Right off the assembly line
Fello Hellassss!!!

Two years ago I weighed 98 kgs and my height was 5'9....

Through a better eating habit and bit of excersise now I weigh 77 kg and my height is also 5' 11".....

My BMI has also reduced from 32.5(obese) to 24.32(normal) and waist from 37.5 inches to 33 inch as of now!!

My question is how much more weight should I lose or should I stop losing weight??

Pat

Beyond Smart
Thats a pretty awesome achievement in 2 years :) Now just enjoy and try to maintain the weight (no need to lose any weight now) :)

ajayritik

Technomancer
Fello Hellassss!!!

Through a better eating habit and bit of excersise now I weigh 77 kg and my height is also 5' 11".....

My BMI has also reduced from 32.5(obese) to 24.32(normal) and waist from 37.5 inches to 33 inch as of now!!

My question is how much more weight should I lose or should I stop losing weight??
Dude can you share some of the ways in which you were able to loose so much weight.

OP
Thom_Yorke

Thom_Yorke

Right off the assembly line
Firstly back in those days...I used to sleep right after dinner....
I've stopped it 2 yrs back!! Now I have dinner at 8.30 now and sleep at around 12.00 - 12.30 range!! That helped me!!!

Also I drink a glass of water before lunch /dinner and a quite a bit of raw salad . That keeps me from over eating!!!

I jog half hour in the morning 4-5 / week!!! It's very very addictive once you paas the initial difficulty stage!!! It's impossible to leave this habit!!!

And I drink 4-6 liters of water a day!!! It's a bit annoying at first, since you need to pee every 30 mins!!! But soon you'll be habitual !!! It alone helps in losing 5-7 kgs in the start . Because we tend to drink less water and out body stores the water in lack of it. If we drink a lot of it, our body will trust the input system and will drain the stored water!! It gives the initial inspiration since first 5-6 kgs will be lost very quickly!!!

I still eat like I used to ...just have sweet and deep fried things very less!!! only when frnds force me too....Not much restricted in food, cause good food is a good source source of happiness!!!!

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
From 77 kgs 7 months back I am now 88 kgs ....I don't eat too much...But I am still gaining a lot of weight...I have joined a Gym also..Wondering what more should I do

red_devil

Back!
^ err dont worry too much about all that weight loss things... just dont get over obese and that would be enough...i'm 84kgs myself :p and never bothered to lose even a gram of weight :p

utsav

damn busy...
Fello Hellassss!!!

fello hellasss ya hello fellass?? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom