How much i can get on old Xperia E

Aakarshan

In the zone
How much i can get on my rooted old Xperia E.It is one year old.I bought it in 8500/-.It is still under warranty.I have it's original bill and box.The phone's condition is also good.It's now market price is 6000/- You can play Modern Combat,GTA 3 in it without rooting.I have never tried other games.Yesterday i installed Asphalt 8 and it was running it on low settings.

And is rooting decrease the selling price?

- - - Updated - - -

anyone.???

$hadow

Geek in making
Once the phone is out of warranty people root it but in warranty period it may decrease the resale price.

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone
Once the phone is out of warranty people root it but in warranty period it may decrease the resale price.

It is just 11 months old.It's warranty period will be over after 1 month.Should i sell it after 1 month.and btw thanks for the reply.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys pls just tell me Do rooting decrease the sell price.if you sell it without warranty.

- - - Updated - - -

not more than 2500-2700
Sir :-( I bought it in 8500/- 1 year before.and how can it be just sell in 2500/-.It's condition is very good.Do rooting decrease the price.

Dastan

Broken In
Rooted? Have you unlocked bootloader because rooting cab be done on locked and unlocked bootloaders. If you haven't then just fash stock via flashtool to unroot.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
It is just 11 months old.It's warranty period will be over after 1 month.Should i sell it after 1 month.and btw thanks for the reply.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys pls just tell me Do rooting decrease the sell price.if you sell it without warranty.

- - - Updated - - -

Sir :-( I bought it in 8500/- 1 year before.and how can it be just sell in 2500/-.It's condition is very good.Do rooting decrease the price.

rooting won't affect the price and neither the price at which you bought will effect it..

the newer xperia E1 market price is itself 7500 Rs

you might be able to get around 3500 even 4k maybe if you can find a bakra at olx lol... :D

but i don't think a reasonably aware person would pay more than 3k for a year old single core device. try asking the price from local mobile shops

Top Bottom