How much for this masterpiece? handhelp laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
vaio ux90s boxed, except cover 25$ on ebay.
runs xp sp2
30 gig, 512mb,wifi, bluetooth.................

plz google for specs.
here is the pic.
i kept my 7373 with flip close to give an idea of its size.
yes i own this babe

*i47.tinypic.com/4pwqw0.jpg

OP
montsa007

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
i feel you should was your face with cold water & go to sleep instead of telling what you dont know.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
New ones price was in that range on my google search also.

how old is this?. do u have all the items that came with the pc.

Quote your price. Will see from there. you can avoid lots of garbage post by doing that.

tus123

Broken In
well motsa007 how much do u expect for it ????? ppl offer me 35k for the w90, thts the worlds fastest laptop........and btw wat do u expect for it, this model was launched in 2006, 1500$ or was arnd 999$ about a yr and a half bac, plus urs is not one with the ssd or 1gb ram, so theres tht for u, lets see what u noe, 14-16 is quite deceent by wat i suggest cuz if u really go to buy these used its about 350-400$ so calculate lemme noe, dude u wanna sell it off for wat 50k, tht things a looker but not practical,

OP
montsa007

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
not interested to deal with "n00bs" who don't know to value antiques. and don't even know how to spell my name.
THREAD CLOSED

tus123

Broken In
in the pc wrld antiques aren't worth a dime, unless its legendary.......well call me a noob, u just saw the real wrld prices, shocker rite.....cheers.....gud luck to u sellin tht "antique"

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Closing this thread since the seller does not prefer to sell it. Also try to refrain from name calling . As a reference you would have probably received better feedback if you had included your expectations.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom