how much does acer aspire 4930 cost????

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
R2K

R2K

In the Zone
i think Acer aspire 4930 is anyday better than dell inspiron 1525.....but the config u ppl get in India seems to be different............i got acer aspire 4930 with config shown in my siggy

BTW i got it from a mall......not from an online store

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
i think Acer aspire 4930 is anyday better than dell inspiron 1525.....but the config u ppl get in India seems to be different............i got acer aspire 4930 with config shown in my siggy

I have also have the same opinion now...Dell 1525 is a lot more expensive than the 4930 after configuring and is not a VFM any more....However I have read that Dell's build quality is better than Acer...

I too have noticed that the same models from various companies have different configuration for different countries...

btw, how is the performance of the 4930???

OP
R2K

R2K

In the Zone
^^

performance of 4930 is excellent ................but i have not tried gaming on this lappy.......except GTA vice city.......on full resolution and detail level........game is running just too smoothly......

Great buy. How much did it cost you ? Can you tell where you bought it ? What about price converted to rupees ?

And I think yours is not 4930. Its 4930G. Only the G series has GPUs.
^^

performance of 4930 is excellent ................but i have not tried gaming on this lappy.......except GTA vice city.......on full resolution and detail level........game is running just too smoothly......
That works even on my old Intel GMA 900 onboard graphics :p

OP
R2K

R2K

In the Zone
Great buy. How much did it cost you ? Can you tell where you bought it ? What about price converted to rupees ?

And I think yours is not 4930. Its 4930G. Only the G series has GPUs.

That works even on my old Intel GMA 900 onboard graphics :p

yeah.........u are right .......mine is 4930G...............it acer aspire 4930 series

me bought it for 3450 Dhs.........(approx Rs 45,000/-)....i purchased it from Lulu hypermarket , Ajman, UAE

and for gaming...............i don't have any latest games.......no pirated games available here...........u gotta buy the game to play it....

OP
R2K

R2K

In the Zone
^^

build quality is perfect....................except that dolby speaker which can accumulate alot of dust............but overall look is superb.........the acer logo on the lid(backside of the screen) lights up when the lappy is turned on.......just like in macbook pro

OP
R2K

R2K

In the Zone
till now i did no have a chance to call acer.......i wish i could stay like this in future also..........

Acer's after sales service suks big time and never ever go with their entry level systems coz these will certainly force you contact their crappy after sales service within the warranty period. 80% sure of that.

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks for the advice.....Even I have heard about Acer's crappy after sales service and this is the only reason why I am reluctant 2 get any Acer lappy now...The build quality is also not very gud...But the designs of the Acer laptops r pretty attractive...The company is coming up with really nice looking models...Especially the Gemstone series...

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
I will b going for the Dell Inspiron 1525 in Feb...Its build quality is gr8..Moreover a DELL is a DELL....And I want a 15.4'' screen which is not there in 4930..

Dear, u must also compare the 4930 with other models present in the market and then decide....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom