How much can I sell my old stuff for?

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I have:

MSI 8800GT-OC (Cost- Rs. 12.5k;i think SP @Rs. 3000)
C2D E8200 Lapped (Cost Rs.8.5k;i think SP @Rs. 2000)
Corsair XMS2 800Mhz 4-4-4-12 2T 2x2GB (Cost Rs.5.5k;i think SP @Rs.1500)
Corsair AF1 RAM Fan (Cost Rs.1.5k;i think Rs. 300)
CM HAF 932 With the 5.25" bay easy mount stuff removed (Cost Rs.9.2k;i think SP @Rs. 4000)
Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3L Mobo (Cost Rs.6k;i think SP @Rs.2000)
CM Hyper N620 (cost Rs.1.8k; i think SP @Rs. 500) I have lost the mounting equipment

I would like to know what price would be more appropriate. Please read whole post before commenting.
All are dusty and have minor oxidation on the coolers/heatsinks etc, but PCBs are in good shape, and I dont have their boxes. I do not even know how well they work now. I also have a dead CM Extreme Power Duo 600W PSU that I can sell as scrap or for spare parts etc (i think rs.500). The parts are ~3 years old except for mobo and cooler which is 1.5 and 0.8 years old respectively at most.

If anyone is interested he can contact me via PM also.I am only selling within Kolkata

Last edited:

sukesh1090

Adam young
if i want to sell my parts in this forum can i just post the picture of the boxes as right now i am using those parts and can't take the pictures.

monkey

Padawan
How much for my 10 month old Asus M4N98TD EVO motherboard? The board is working fine and comes with original box and accessories. Warranty of more than 2 years still left.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I have recieved many requests for prices, so I have to add: I am only selling the parts within Kolkata.

The prices are written near the items themselves, so please dont ask me how much they will cost.

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Skud is right here, warranty also decides the price..

I myself bought a P5Q w/5 months warranty left for 2.5K...

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Rectified ;-) Sorry i have not seen 2 years warranty but 3.2K is good IMO.

Still he can start from 4K if anyone responds then its good.Price also depends upon current market price of same or other similar product.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's a AM3 board with SLI capability (980SLI chipset). Pretty rare piece I would say. ;)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Quote 5k for it and stick to it. It's a SLI capable mobo with a AMD CPU. Someone on AMD platform and wanting to go SLI might want this.

And you have a healthy warranty remaining too.

Top Bottom