How many started downloading Windows 8 CP?

Did you started downloading Windows 8?

• Total voters

gunner_kanishk

Journeyman
^No option to disable metro on desktops.This is what this hate is all about.
Some find metro good,some find it bad.Just give us an option for what we like.

There should be an option to display the touch screen oriented UI for a much more desktop friendly one. I read it on some article a long time back.

Microsoft wouldn't risk damaging its most significant product, if they didn't have a winner in Windows 8.

Jarvis143

Right off the assembly line
used windows 8 cp and rp... a lot of changes were there .... and lot more are required.... there are many bugs still

NeoRoxio

Broken In
Gabe Newell: "I think Windows 8 is a catastrophe for everyone in the PC space." | PC Gamer

That guy is a business minded entrepreneur who knows Microsoft's own game distribution service GFWL and likenesses like Xbox Live will reduce attention towards Steam. It's obvious because he didn't state a particular reason why he hated it. That's why he is apprehended and is depending on Linux to sustain Steam.
He also said something about "PS3's gonna fail....dont buy it" crap. Guess we all know he was wrong. It would be silly to take his comments so seriously.
And btw, my comments on Win8: It's great. I'm sick of the same old windows and needed something new. It's just a beginning of a new phase and there's a little bit of learning to do to get used to the gestures. Also I saw a performance improvement over Win7. Definitely gonna upgrade. :cool:

Flash

Lost in speed
I love win7 and the good'ol' XP. Win8 may be suitable for tablets for its touch-based interface, but not for PCs/

Top Bottom