How its possible with Nero to continue wriitng to second

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoursnayak

Broken In
I have a game thats 1200mb.I want to write it in two cds by which after installing one cd the setuo must ask for the next cd.How its possible with Nero to continue wriitng to second cd if the file exceed 700mb even its data ,audio or video?

subhajitmaji

Broken In
The best way is to use Winrar to Compress & Split the file. U will be automatically asked for the 2nd CD while installing.
I dont know whether it is possible in Nero.

busyanuj

In the zone
yoursnayak said:
I have a game thats 1200mb.I want to write it in two cds by which after installing one cd the setuo must ask for the next cd.How its possible with Nero to continue wriitng to second cd if the file exceed 700mb even its data ,audio or video?

for data discs, splitting depends largely on the link up of files (especially for setups such as games, big softwares etc). if you happen to divide a big setup into two discs, then either of those might not work because of the linkups.

as far as audio or video are concerned, you can always use one of the many splitter softwares to split a large file into smaller parts which can then be burnt onto blank discs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom