How is Philips SHL3000RD

prehistoricgamer

Q.C Passed. Tested. OK
I don't know if I'm gonna regret for being a victim of the 35% flat offer from FK on Philips SHL3000RD, but I ordered it at 3 30 am in d morning.

Something just urged me to buy it. Lol. A very stupid mistake. I know. But its not all that expensive I guess.

Moving on,

I've read that Philips is a good brand for headphones. But I want to know more about the audio quality details of Philips SHL3000RD.

Anyone used it?

josin

In the zone
I don't know if I'm gonna regret for being a victim of the 35% flat offer from FK on Philips SHL3000RD, but I ordered it at 3 30 am in d morning.

Something just urged me to buy it. Lol. A very stupid mistake. I know. But its not all that expensive I guess.

Moving on,

I've read that Philips is a good brand for headphones. But I want to know more about the audio quality details of Philips SHL3000RD.

Anyone used it?

@Rs. 649 its not a mistake....there is nothing better at this kind of a price.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
For Just Audio Quality there was the Philips SHP-2500,but for looks it was a bummer. For a bit of both you have made the right decision. Philips at below 2K price point always sound better fuller richer than any other brand TBH. Another good brand is Panasonic.

josin

In the zone
For Just Audio Quality there was the Philips SHP-2500,but for looks it was a bummer. For a bit of both you have made the right decision. Philips at below 2K price point always sound better fuller richer than any other brand TBH. Another good brand is Panasonic.

I do not own one. My brother own one and it aint bad. what I use is this

Top Bottom