How do i know Dell won't simply rip me off??

Status
Not open for further replies.

avi1708

Oxygen !!
as far as i know, buying something from dell involves four steps: online ordering of the product, follow up by a sales assistance, my sending the money & dell's supply of the product. but how do i know the last part will ever happen ?:confused: what if i pay up but i never receive the product ??

p.s. :Di know dell's never gonna rip me off, but could guys please post something that'll help me assure my father ? dont they bill u at the time of payment?

Last edited:
Dell is not a street side vendor..
its one of the worlds leading PC hardware vendor.
and blive me, Dell is the best bet for laptop if know something abt hardwares.
coz they are probably the only store which allows u to build up a custom configuration for ur lappy, many of my frnds have purchased Dell lappys, and the process has been flawless..
They assemble ur order in Chennai and ship it from there..

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
as far as i know, buying something from dell involves four steps: online ordering of the product, follow up by a sales assistance, my sending the money & dell's supply of the product. but how do i know the last part will ever happen ?:confused: what if i pay up but i never receive the product ??

First and foremost, the reason why they are no.1 is their online customization and ordering. It's perfect. Yes, some people faced dealys in getting the product.

You always have the option to cancel the order until you sign that the product is received.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org

LOL, Dell is one of the biggest Computer seller. If you think, they will fraud for one PC then remember they have goodwill to risk :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom