how can i deactivate mobile office

Status
Not open for further replies.

s3_krish

Right off the assembly line
how can i deactivate mobile office if cc is not responding as dialing 121 asks to send an sms to 121 which perhaps doesn't work.is there any other no. to contact cc?

Josan

Gangsta
You Can Deactivate it by sending a message
DMO to 696 (no message charge)
this will work ,tell me if you have problem

Josan

Gangsta
it works for me in punjab and for my other friends from other states ,
do you have same problem while sending msg to other numbers ,plz tell me the method by which you activated MO , msg no and other detail so that i can help yoou out

OP
S

s3_krish

Right off the assembly line
i can msg to other no. i had activated mo by calling cc but now after calling 121 n goin to 9th menu it says to send queries by sms to 121 which also doesn't work.

Josan

Gangsta
wat you can do is to find its activation method through the message not the cc,after finding the message number (ask your friends in your state ) just send a wrong message to this number(you can send abc ) and then you will recieve a message from the same number ,in which they (airtel)will provide all the detail about activating/deactivating their services ,Moreover which plane you are running monthly/weekly/day plan?

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
Simple...call customer care
dial 121
select language
then press 4 (Value Added Services)
and then again 3 (To talk to Gprs executive)
You will be directed to Gprs service and you can talk to a person and ask him/her for deactivation.

I did it myself:D

int86

You'r Born Free
Try sending DMO to 2567.
Or else call cc from others airtel mobile.
Or for quick responce call 9934054321 from landline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom