SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
They still can't afford a pop-up camera for the price you know, so a notch will be required. Just a camera on notch is ok IMO. Anyways, let's see when it is unveiled
Making a normal bezel for camera and other sensors would be better than having a notch, however small it is.

Making a normal bezel for camera and other sensors would be better than having a notch, however small it is.
Why do that when you can just put the camera on the bottom bezel like Mi Mix?

I think companies think that it will annoy users as people would have to rotate their phone. In a way it will reduce people's addiction to take selfies though :p

It is like saying, "It has polio but just on one arm".
Just a camera on notch is much more acceptable compared to the big ones like iPhone X or its copies. Companies are pushing for larger screen with smaller footprint & notch is inevitable considering all the marketing & stuff.

I would personally prefer no notch like Samsung or Xiaomi(front cam at bottom bezel) for sure but at lower price, that's too much to ask for. All sub 30k phones have big bezels if without notch & a 18:9 display making it just longer compared to old 16:9 phones.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Just a camera on notch is much more acceptable compared to the big ones like iPhone X or its copies. Companies are pushing for larger screen with smaller footprint & notch is inevitable considering all the marketing & stuff.
Only if they "copied" Samsung's methods to get higher STB ratio than copying Apple's stupid design.

Only if they "copied" Samsung's methods to get higher STB ratio than copying Apple's stupid design.
I think it isn't easy as we think as even other flagships have comparatively larger bezels than Samsung. I mean, look at all mid range 18:9 display phones, they have big top & bottom bezel. It seems companies just increased the length & left bezels as it is. Pixel & Sony love big bezels for reasons known only to them.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I think it isn't easy as we think as even other flagships have comparatively larger bezels than Samsung. I mean, look at all mid range 18:9 display phones, they have big top & bottom bezel. It seems companies just increased the length & left bezels as it is. Pixel & Sony love big bezels for reasons known only to them.
Mid-rangers with bezels are actually good because it helps in not only gripping the phone properly but allows them to have bigger batteries and 3.5mm jack while still being not "thick".

Mid-rangers with bezels are actually good because it helps in not only gripping the phone properly but allows them to have bigger batteries and 3.5mm jack while still being not "thick".
The top & bottom bezels can be reduced further. It need not be as low as those bezell-ess ones, but can be small.

Pixel 2/XL & Sony phones have big bezels & no 3.5mm jack. Considering them Mi A2 isn't even a big offender considering the price.

@riya123

Broken In
The Honor 7X is the newest smartphone to sport an 18:9 aspect ratio screen, and has been launched at a starting price of Rs. 12,999. It is the successor to the Honor 6X (Review) and comes shortly after the launch of the Honor 9i (Review), which was the brand's first phone with a FullView display.

The Honor 7X is the newest smartphone to sport an 18:9 aspect ratio screen, and has been launched at a starting price of Rs. 12,999. It is the successor to the Honor 6X (Review) and comes shortly after the launch of the Honor 9i (Review), which was the brand's first phone with a FullView display.
Why are you posting anything random to increase post count?

Top Bottom