SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Please merge this thread and these:
Honor 7X: Camera discussion
Honor 7X: An overview (part I)

into a "Honor 7x discussion" thread.

mourya chiranjeevi

Right off the assembly line
I think the next generation one this line up (HONOR 8X)
there should be a USB Type-C port
a much better GPU and SoC
Support for Quick charge

I also found that it's exhibiting more heat than its competitors
Battery life's also needed to be extended mostly by increasing the capacity.

SilentAssassin

Broken In
So what do you think about the Honor 7X? What improvements would you like to see in the Honor 7X’s successor? Let your thoughts be known below.
Honestly no offense it may sound silly but you guys should think of trying different name (instead of Honor) bit more Catchy?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
In terms of the build, the Honor 7X forgoes its predecessor's plastic-and-metal sandwich design in favor of an all-metal unibody. Honor claims that the unibody is made using nano-molding technology. The Honor 7X is also 0.6mm thinner than the 6X.

So what do you think about the Honor 7X? What improvements would you like to see in the Honor 7X’s successor? Let your thoughts be known below.
Increase battery capacity to 5000 mAh or above. Make the phone thicc. Ignore people who want wafer thin phones.

Saving some money would not be good if they can't sold high amount of phones with them. Qualcom snapdragon phones are considered better by the people and they generally are.
When it was launched, it was on par with S625 (actually had a bit better CPU). With S636 phones below 15k, it no longer seems to be the best option. It was the best phone when it was launched. Hopefully, with 8X they may edge past their competitors once again, even if for only a few months.

Better SoC, battery life(4000mAh maybe), camera (its good but improve it or add a secondary telephoto lens for marketing purposes), fast charging & USB Type C at a competitive price would be great.

ankushv

Journeyman
Dual Volte will sell on any phone .
Real me 1 , Redmi Note 5 Pro and Asus Max pro M1 .
All budget devices .

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
When it was launched, it was on par with S625 (actually had a bit better CPU). With S636 phones below 15k, it no longer seems to be the best option. It was the best phone when it was launched. Hopefully, with 8X they may edge past their competitors once again, even if for only a few months.
Wouldn't that require Honor to be 2-3 steps ahead of Qualcomm and Mediatek in terms of planning a SKU for their Kirin SoCs? SD660 and Helio P60 are good performers for Honor to beat and they aren't present in under 15k phones either. (Realme 1 isn't a good phone overall IMO).

yash raj

I have bought honor 7x on first day of its sale.
It is best smartphone under 15k.
only missing feauture is fast charging.

yash raj

not having IR blaster in honor 7x is greatest disappointment despite its good performance in budget section.

Wouldn't that require Honor to be 2-3 steps ahead of Qualcomm and Mediatek in terms of planning a SKU for their Kirin SoCs? SD660 and Helio P60 are good performers for Honor to beat and they aren't present in under 15k phones either. (Realme 1 isn't a good phone overall IMO).
They should plan properly if they want better market share. Only time will tell what they do with 8X.

Even I agree that Realme 1 is not a good choice under 15k, lack of fingerprint sensor & bad UI are enough reasons to avoid it, if not the name Oppo.

PrashantK007

Journeyman
They should plan properly if they want better market share. Only time will tell what they do with 8X.

Even I agree that Realme 1 is not a good choice under 15k, lack of fingerprint sensor & bad UI are enough reasons to avoid it, if not the name Oppo.
Even I am not okay with many mobile companies trying to launch a different phone by removing necessary stuff like fingerprint and putting in useless apple copy operation system.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Include algorithm of P20 pro in all of your phones and your budget phones will become more competitive.

Charchit Sharma

Journeyman
What improvements would you like to see in the Honor 7X’s successor?
4000-5000 mah battery will be good, the camera is not the best quality in this price segment improve that, and if on air updates are quicker it would be great.

Top Bottom