Honor 7c discussion thread

Is the three-card and dual-Bluetooth feature something you want?

• Yes, both are amazing.

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Yes, I need the three-card design, not dual-Bluetooth

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Yes, I need dual-Bluetooth, not the three-card design

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't need either feature

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
At least they ditched the notch design in their low budget phones. Honor 7c is a good phone with a good battery of 3000 mah but with OEM the processor is not perfect with the price segment. I love aluminum body design and both facial and fingerprint sensor in price under 10k definitely a good one for average phone users.
Future phones would be notched after all notch is a feature. Small notch like that of Essential phone is good IMO, but those big ones aren't that good (like iPhone X).

Charchit Sharma

Journeyman
So, What do you think of the power saving features of the Honor 7C? How do you try and conserve battery power. Let your thoughts be known below.
Power saving is nowadays possible on every smartphone so, and there are many third party apps which function better in reducing battery usage. So, selling on that won't be the game changer. You need to optimize the functionality of the UI.

Charchit Sharma

Journeyman
As one can see, the Honor 7C offers users the choice of unlocking the phone using either face unlock or your fingerprint. So they can choose the system they are the most comfortable using.
Face unlocking is not secure, they work on particular points using Convolutional Neural Networks to capture the patter over our face, once it's trained it follows the pattern when it sees it again. To get accurate and secure Face to unlock we need the good sensor and I think which is not present in budget smartphones, that's why they are fast using fewer data points.
The fingerprint sensor is still the best way to be secured even in 2018

Face unlocking is not secure, they work on particular points using Convolutional Neural Networks to capture the patter over our face, once it's trained it follows the pattern when it sees it again. To get accurate and secure Face to unlock we need the good sensor and I think which is not present in budget smartphones, that's why they are fast using fewer data points.
The fingerprint sensor is still the best way to be secured even in 2018
Android had face unlock much before iPhone X made it cool, I think it was introduced in Android ICS (4.0 i think).

People think iPhone features are cool, that's it. It doesn't matter to them if its less secure or cumbersome.

OEMs didn't take trusted face seriously until Apple made a mini kinect-like sensor for iphone X.
At least the iPhone one is secure unlike the android ones, but android OEMs made a good choice with implementation as they gave a feature which people wanted with just a software update. When the coolness factor comes down, people will understand fingerprint sensor is superior which their phones have.

Charchit Sharma

Journeyman
At least the iPhone one is secure unlike the android ones, but android OEMs made a good choice with implementation as they gave a feature which people wanted with just a software update. When the coolness factor comes down, people will understand fingerprint sensor is superior which their phones have.
Yes,I have seen people getting frustrated over Faceunlock!

billubakra

Conversation Architect

Wait, WHAT?

Top Bottom