Honor 10

Honor 10 is best

• Total voters

Eshaan

Right off the assembly line
I heard everyone saying that honor 10 has best camera if it's true I would like to have one to take best pictures from it

As @SaiyanGoku said, Pixel 2/2 XL & S9 Plus are the best camera smartphones currently. Even the flagship of Huawei, P20 Pro isn't better than those two according to many reviewers.

As I have posted in another thread:
Samsung S7/Edge & LG G6 are definitely the best camera phones at about 30k. S7 at 22k (during sales) is a steal if you need a great rear camera.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
@SaiyanGoku new account whose first post is in Honor hub posting about how Honor is the best. How is this not a shill?

Like I said before, shilling is a bit too much.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
I have no doubt that many will come just to try and win the phone, so be it. Whether they stay and participate in the rest of the forum depends a lot on how you senior guys treat them. Don't you guys want more n00bs to mentor?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I have no doubt that many will come just to try and win the phone, so be it. Whether they stay and participate in the rest of the forum depends a lot on how you senior guys treat them. Don't you guys want more n00bs to mentor?
These guys would vanish in thin air once the contest is over. :|

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Most will, some might not. Let's see if you can keep it interesting enough for them ;-)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Have trust folks. People like me who found this forum only due to CTC/contests, stayed cause they found it to be the best place to ask questions and to share things with like minded people.

People who would stay depends on whether they find something here worth staying. People who are only here for the prize, well it's good for them. You can just invite someone into your dorm. Whether they want to stay isn't much in your hands :p

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Agreed, but its hard to differentiate between who are sincere and who are disingenuous.

Edit: By disingenuous I mean marketers.

Wow! look at the poll. Honor 10 is best - 100 % No
If it was asked "best for 33k", maybe few people would have voted "yes", but as its asked "best", it is far from best. It isn't better than 2 year old flagships like S7 & Pixel series in terms of camera & several other parameters as well.

To be frank No . Would be ranking them as 1. OnePlus6 ,2. Asus Zenfone5Z and 3. Honor 10.
Would be giving the other 2 devices 1 or 2 points more because of that SOC 845 chipset , camera quality and display .
But the design of Honor 10 , Face unlock is better . And yes Honor has to work on it's UI.

To be frank No . Would be ranking them as 1. OnePlus6 ,2. Asus Zenfone5Z and 3. Honor 10.
Would be giving the other 2 devices 1 or 2 points more because of that SOC 845 chipset , camera quality and display .
But the design of Honor 10 , Face unlock is better . And yes Honor has to work on it's UI.
And where do you think are Samsung S9/S9+ & Pixel 2 XL for best phones?

Top Bottom