Will honor 10 be the best choice and satisfy all my cravings for a unique camera feature phone??

• Yes it would

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No,it would not

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters

Shikha Pandey

Right off the assembly line
I am looking for a best camera phone so that I may be able to take the best photos and also show everyone how good photos I can takeSo honor 10 is giving a good feature for camera.Should I go for it?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Ok, I have no problem with Honor promoting their products here officially but this kind of shilling is a bit too much.

Borderline spam.

Charchit Sharma

Journeyman
You can compare benchmark and see what suits you, there are other option also if you wanna try, but I would say Honor has everything you need in a good camera smartphone.

I am looking for a best camera phone so that I may be able to take the best photos and also show everyone how good photos I can takeSo honor 10 is giving a good feature for camera.Should I go for it?
I dont think we can buy it yet in India.
Honor view 10 is available.You can go for it if you want.

Samsung S7/Edge & LG G6 are definitely the best camera phones at about 30k. S7 at 22k (during sales) is a steal if you need a great rear camera.

Honor's AI tech has a good future but currently, it's not that good. Even Huawei P20 Pro with 3 cameras & AI is inferior to S9 Plus & Pixel 2/XL in terms if rear camera.

I dont think we can buy it yet in India.
Honor view 10 is available.You can go for it if you want.
Honor 10 is available in Flipkart for 33k. Truth be told it's priced too close to OP6 which is better. In Europe, Honor 10 is cheaper by about 100 euros making it a good choice for those who can't spend higher for OP6. Although Honor 10 is compact which makes it good for some people.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Samsung S7/Edge & LG G6 are definitely the best camera phones at about 30k. S7 at 22k (during sales) is a steal if you need a great rear camera.

Honor's AI tech has a good future but currently, it's not that good. Even Huawei P20 Pro with 3 cameras & AI is inferior to S9 Plus & Pixel 2/XL in terms if rear camera.
Exactly my point. They need to get better hardware first and then post processing methods from Pixel's team. Pixels do better with single lens what other phones can't do even with two lenses.

Honor 10 is available in Flipkart for 33k. Truth be told it's priced too close to OP6 which is better. In Europe, Honor 10 is cheaper by about 100 euros making it a good choice for those who can't spend higher for OP6. Although Honor 10 is compact which makes it good for some people.
Thanks

Exactly my point. They need to get better hardware first and then post processing methods from Pixel's team. Pixels do better with single lens what other phones can't do even with two lenses.

Seriously I hope companies try to get post-processing software from Google. It will do wonders for mid-range phones & flagship killers like Honor 10, OP6, etc. Both of them can stop putting the second rear cam which is of minimum use (no use in case of OP6).

Rahul Trehan

Broken In
Honor 10 is priced little bit more @ RS. 32999 as we compare it to the competition @ One Plus 6 which is available with better specifications @Rs. 34,999. If we talk about RAM Honor 10 is equipped with 4GB ram and OP6 is equipped with 6GB ram.
If we talk about cameras both the phones give tough competition to each other.
Build quality wise Honor 10 is much better than OP6.
Processor - Honor 10 is equipped with Kirin Processor and OP6 is equipped with Snapdragon. I feel Kirin scores the point as Snapdragon gets heat up...
If price of Honor 10 gets reduced to Rs. 30k, then it is a best buy.

PrashantK007

Journeyman
Honor 10 is priced little bit more @ RS. 32999 as we compare it to the competition @ One Plus 6 which is available with better specifications @Rs. 34,999. If we talk about RAM Honor 10 is equipped with 4GB ram and OP6 is equipped with 6GB ram.
If we talk about cameras both the phones give tough competition to each other.
Build quality wise Honor 10 is much better than OP6.
Processor - Honor 10 is equipped with Kirin Processor and OP6 is equipped with Snapdragon. I feel Kirin scores the point as Snapdragon gets heat up...
If price of Honor 10 gets reduced to Rs. 30k, then it is a best buy.

This is not a samsung or older lg phones where they launch at too high price and then come down in 15-20 days.

Digit-Brand

The Digit brand team
Admin
Participate in our Honor discussions, post your opinions, get likes on your posts and stand to win an Honor 10 worth ₹33,000 & up to ₹70,000 PayTM cash!

*static.digit.in/default/012c36bca8af98b00d1c67c320561ae248974c56.jpeg​

The rear camera on the Honor 10 may be one of the highlights of the smartphone thanks to its AI-based features, but the front camera on the smartphone isn’t too shabby.

At the front is a single 24MP camera, which is more than what you would find on the back of most smartphones.

Like the rear camera, the front camera also supports Portrait Mode. This lets you take Bokeh selfies. Another feature is Studio Lighting Effects, which allow the user to take photos which mimic those taken with with studio lighting.

Honor also says that the front camera uses a 4-in-1 light fusion technology to produce quality selfies even in low light conditions.

The front facing camera also allows for face unlock. For face unlock, the company says that Honor 10 detects over 100 facial points to make sure that only unlocks for the authorized user.

So, do you like taking selfies? Do you think there can be a new feature added to make talking selfies more fun? Let your thoughts be known below.

Like we said earlier, post your comments and stand to win an Honor 10 worth ₹30K and up to ₹70,000 PayTM money. For more info, check here in a new tab for more details.

PrashantK007

Journeyman
For me front camera is as much of a priority as a video convertor for phones. I'm ok with any resoltion as long as it takes good pics. Nobody is going to make advertisement banner from it.

Top Bottom