Will honor 10 be the best choice and satisfy all my cravings for a unique camera feature phone??

• Yes it would

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No,it would not

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I would like to have some more battery capacity (4000 mAh) while spending 33K on smartphone having this much camera quality, good processor and awesome GPU ( as I would like gaming few hours continuously) there is some need of good battery capacity (as fast charger is not available)
Get the Blackshark, Asus ROG phone (probably the best "gaming" phone now) or a nintendo switch then.

SilentAssassin

Broken In
Get the Blackshark, Asus ROG phone (probably the best "gaming" phone now) or a Nintendo switch then.
You think I don't even know about this phones? Just my opinion was a smartphone having good features shouldn't end up having low battery life ( Because I definitely don't like it and I think nobody won't). And FYI ROG is not even released in India yet.we are talking about the phones then why the heck are including Nintendo switch then?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
You think I don't even know about this phones? Just my opinion was a smartphone having good features shouldn't end up having low battery life ( Because I definitely don't like it and I think nobody won't). And FYI ROG is not even released in India yet.we are talking about the phones then why the heck are including Nintendo switch then?
Because gaming aspect is being discussed here on a portable form factor.
Even I want phones to have huge 10k mAh batteries instead of them being wafer thin.

PrashantK007

Journeyman
The Honor 10 comes with a Full HD+ display. However, if you want to save your battery, you have the option of switching to a HD+ display.
If we want to save battery, we would buy phone with higher battery...
What would be point of paying 33000 if phone would have to run on HD+ display?

Digit-Brand

The Digit brand team
Admin
Participate in our Honor discussions, post your opinions, get likes on your posts and stand to win an Honor 10 worth ₹33,000 & up to ₹70,000 PayTM cash!

*lh4.googleusercontent.com/FinjhELHX4nqXIEnG0mZ3fPW9zces3uJAkC__-MnYR3ZE_qb05-5WeUuIcuXZHwD1V8YhfVQjKqs1CpePDfgR6Zbjtp2MB5cLtK7rYjmVjdE9puMmEdWYgrFkdf5p_FFCW1NTXV_-gko58ZnnA​

The Honor 10’s striking design is definitely one of the most notable things about the smartphone. The Phantom Blue variant of the smartphone seems to change colour based on the angle you’re seeing the phone from.

Honor’s experimentation with glass designs kicked off with the Honor 8. The company says that its Sapphire Blue colour variant was inspired by the Northern Lights.

The Honor 10’s Aurora Glass rear panel is very different from other smartphones that sport a glass and metal build. For their unique finish, Honor says that they employ nano-scale, wavy surface textures that gleam with an array of colors that look different from every angle.

In India, The Honor 10 is available in only one colour shifting variant, Phantom Green.

So what do you think about the Honor 10’s design? Do you prefer subtle designs, or head turners? Let the world know your thoughts below.

Like we said earlier, post your comments and stand to win an Honor 10 worth ₹33K and up to ₹70,000 PayTM money. For more info, check here in a new tab for more details.

SilentAssassin

Broken In
So what do you think about the Honor 10’s design?
There is no doubt, Honor 10 has such an elegant design and especially the aurora glass rear. And also an important point to be noted is that Honor 10 has a weight of 153g when compared with OP6 and zenfone 5Z it's considerably low and has such good features. I love the phantom blue variant, but I love the midnight black the most ( Black is not just a color)

SilentAssassin

Broken In
In India, The Honor 10 is available in only one color shifting variant, Phantom Green.
Guys, it's available both in Midnight black and Phantom blue in Flipkart, but there is no phantom green variant :goodjob::doublethumb:
Honor 10 - Buy Honor 10 Online at Low Prices In India | Flipkart.com

Minion

Conversation Architect
Haha.. Selfie.Personally I don't like taking selfie why should any one wants to capture his own photos is beyond me :)) I use front camera for video calling.
Selfie is a girly thing :p but most phone now a day comes with beautification mode which makes my face unnatural I want every company to remove this feature I want my face to look natural

Charchit Sharma

Journeyman
So what do you think about the Honor 10’s design? Do you prefer subtle designs, or head turners? Let the world know your thoughts below.
Constructed from 15 different layers of glass with a nano-scale optical coating, the resulting visual effect of the back glass panel is truly amazing. But to be noted the back is super slippery as per the reviews I have seen and fingerprint magnet too!
But the overall design is amazing it looks compact and handy to use and is perfect for one hand design. I think having fingerprint sensor at the back would have been much more appropriate as it would have created much room for more screen reducing the chin.
I prefer merger of subtle and head turner design, as it then will include the innovation and perfection of future and past respectively.

Akshat Goyal

Right off the assembly line
Yeah I like taking selfies.But there is an added feature of wide angle shot in front camera which is good for taking group selfies.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
The Notch is a pretty prominent feature of the Honor 10’s design. If you don’t find the notch appealing, you can hide it Settings > Display > Notch, and choose “Hide notch”.
But the notched part of the screen will become useless. No need of the notch trust the digitians.

Top Bottom