Home Theaters on a budget...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyero

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I would like to know on a budget of 15K - 20K would it be possible :confused: to build a decent HT systems (component style).

Pl. suggest the brand and if possible the model number/price that I can use to achieve this.
  1. A decent 5.1 speaker (preferred wall mountable surround units) system w/wo built-in amplifier. (Like JBL, Warfedale, etc)
  2. If passive speakers then the AV receiver unit &
  3. A decent DVD player.
I know that there are a many in-a-box HT system available like the Sony DZ-120K or the Philips HTS 3105/3544 series, but I would prefer a setup where I can build a better sounding system using separate components.

Thanks

Dhaval

Broken In
I think you should try out yamaha, yamaha is really good when it comes to home theater's. But i don't think a budget of 15 - 20k will help. Anyways i recently had a first hand experience of one of yamah's home theater system
*www.yamaha.co.jp/english/product/av/products/ht/rxv350htib2.html
Although it (RXV 350) is a HTiB system but you can match a lot of different speaker options with it. The whole system retails for around Rs 28,000/-. I think it is pretty competent system.

OP
J

Jyero

Right off the assembly line
Thanks Dhaval, would you have any idea from where I could source this in Bangalore ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom