Hitman: Blood Money demo

Status
Not open for further replies.

vmp_vivek

In the zone
Hey all,
The most anticipated demo for Hitman series will be available for download on May 22 at 1:00 EST. More info here: *www.gamespot.com/promos/2006/hitman-demo/index.html?tag=hitman_psbox_dl

Bottomline: Can't wait for that! :)

EDIT: I have started this new thread inspite of knowing the thread of sticky demo central as I will posting demo screens here and will be expecting the same from you guys. :D

Last edited:

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
lol .... i think i'm more occupied with Oblivion to even think about this new title unless it has something special in store ...

hellrider

Broken In
Hi deathvirus, how to drop items in OBLIVION man, actually i can't move now as I am encumbered :mad:, literally I am stuck, till I drop some useless items from my Inventory. I can only dispose my useless items only if there r dead characters nearby, right now there r no dead characters & picked a item, & I got encumbered, to make matters worse I saved my game.
I just reached level 2.

I may start downloading Hitman, if I am still stuck in Oblivion!!

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Hi deathvirus, how to drop items in OBLIVION man, actually i can't move now as I am encumbered , literally I am stuck, till I drop some useless items from my Inventory. I can only dispose my useless items only if there r dead characters nearby, right now there r no dead characters & picked a item, & I got encumbered, to make matters worse I saved my game.
I just reached level 2.

I may start downloading Hitman, if I am still stuck in Oblivion!!

Hold left click on the item u wanna drop ...

OP
V

vmp_vivek

In the zone
^^ Please start a new thread for Oblivion rather than discussing here.

@Thrash, I had watched the video interview of the developer and he has stated that Blood Money will have some new cool moves along with improved graphics, gameplay and better AI. For e.g. They were showing the demo of Blood Money at E3 named 'Heaven of Hell', where our hero 47 had to eliminate one lady in a dancing pub. Now, the developer had stated that if you do any mischivious behaviour in the crowd, like start running, then not only the guards will get suspicious, but also the people will stare at you like in the real world. This was an example of what to expect in the new game. I can't wait for the demo now and for the whole game itself. :D

thrash_metal

In the zone
wow .. thats awsome .. so finally playing nearly like a complete assasin !!! Is the video trailers available for download from somewhere ? Btw when is the game releasing ? need to start saving up for it :D

hellrider

Broken In
thrash_metal said:
wow .. thats awsome .. so finally playing nearly like a complete assasin !!! Is the video trailers available for download from somewhere ? Btw when is the game releasing ? need to start saving up for it :D

This month end!!
May 31st to be presice!!

OP
V

vmp_vivek

In the zone
^^ That's right, the game is going to be released in this month's end, precisely on 30th May. BTW, if you want to experience its new ambience, then download the demo on Monday. Can't wait to try that! :)

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
wow iam looking forward for the demo. The last edition of hitman was superb. I loved it. the screen shot in gamespot are superb. i will post it soon

Last edited:
OP
V

vmp_vivek

In the zone
Hey all,
There is a damn bug in the demo that results in the stuttering of the game even on the cards like 7800 GTX. So, I am not able to provide you guys with the screenshots, but I can provide you the link of the demo screenshots if you want to check it out, which is here.
The link will be online after some time.

By the way, most of the people are disappointed with the demo impressions and I am one of them due to several reasons.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
I have heard that the save system is very bad since it deletes your saves after u close the game so each mission has to be finished in one sitting else restarted from beginning

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
I managed to download it yesterday night but was left appalled at the frame rates. Agreed my 5200FX is nottop-notch, but then the game manages to run fine even on lower end cards!!! It seems as if only the FX range of card have performance issue. I miss the old Glacier engine, It managed to give beautiful graphics even on an Onboard Card. Remember Hitman:Silent Assassin and Freedom Fighters?

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
No cody It is the gLacier engine only which is in Blood Money only upgraded.
And i too had problems so get the patch it shud solve the frame rate with fx series

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Yup, I know its an upgraded version of the Glacier engine. That's why I miss the Old Glacier engine. :)

I did try the patch right after downloading the demo, but no luck. It's still lags like anything, even at 800*600 with everything set to the barest minimum.

OP
V

vmp_vivek

In the zone
Oh man,
For that ****ty reason of a pathetic bug in the demo, I was unable to run even on 800X600 lowest settings. I got like 1-2 FPS and I was upset as I unable to play it. So I will buy for my Xbox this Tuesday and try to finish the game in about 1 week or so. :)

P.S.: I am waiting for June 1st for Half Life 2: Episode One's release. I have already the full original game through Steam and Steam will unlock it around 1:00 EST. I will then post the first (I hope so...) screenshots of the game here on thinkdigit. I appreciate if anyone else also does the same. :)

thrash_metal

In the zone
Hey dudes .... will the Hitman Demo run on my PC ? i got a 7600GT or there are some problems with tht ? a few people told me tht it has problems .... waiting for some expert advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom