Hitman: Absolution

abhidev

Human Spambot
I think...they have tried targeting a larger audience this time by introducing newer elements of multiple ways of killing the target...either go by stealth or go the psychopath way...the choice is upto the player with a lot of options. I think this one will be a good game and seems it will be easier than its earlier parts.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah if it wants to cater more audience then obviously it would be easier, I hope they include a difficulty mode in which you are back in previous olden days. :)

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
No I am not talking about difficulty level, I am saying that if we select that hardcore mode then gameplay should change and become more like proper Hitman games not just guards with better health and ability to find you quickly as compared to easier one. It should somehow encourage you not to kill. :)

abhidev

Human Spambot
exactly...every Hitman game has this mode where you don't get any hints/clues and killing anyone than the target is like getting killed :D

sync_nine

Can't get over gaming
That is if by Hardcore mode you mean Purist mode.
In this mode you have no HUDs, no hints, no instinct mode. Just raw Hitman style gameplay.

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ and that purist kind of gameplay is the real core of hitman series. Do the mission however you want to. I used to play same mission 5-10 times and still wasn't bored because there was always a different approach to be taken to complete the mission.

Flash

Lost in speed
Agent 47 have evolved a lot, compared to the Codename:47.
Is the PURIST mode is like PRO mode in Blood money?

Flash

Lost in speed
Customers attending the midnight launch stand to get exclusive merchandise such as T-shirts and posters. Those who buy the game at the midnight launch event will also receive Hitman Sniper Challenge for free along with a discount of five percent.

Go grab the goodies, Hitfans!
Hitman: Absolution midnight launch in Mumbai, Delhi on November 19

abhidev

Human Spambot
reading this review makes me worried abt hating this game :(... it seems they have lost all the best things that happened in Blood Money and got into totally a different direction :(

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
^^+1 to that. Sometimes you may love what others absolutely hate. I guess for hardcore fans the best thing to do would be to play and decide for themselves. Their previous games were so good that this game deserves the investment from hardcore fans atleast. I know I would. But I do hope that there is atleast 1 level of difficulty which is pure hardcore hitman style.

Morpheus

Broken In
Checkout this review by TotalBiscuit, other ones portray Absolution very badly.

â–º WTF Is... - Hitman : Absolution ? - YouTube

Top Bottom