Hitman: Absolution

cyborg47

Technomancer
you just cant come to any conclusion by reading just one reviews. Example - bf3 also received worst shooter game from one reviewer . I think game will be awsome and pc version will be good . Afterall its square enix we are talking about .

Yeah thats true, but those sound more like facts than distaste, and the dx11 failures are becoming inevitable these days. I also heard the other high scored reviews didn't take the previous hitman games as a comparison, treating absolution as a stand alone game where as this guy seems to be relying heavy on that, like a hardcore hitman fanboy.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah thats true, but those sound more like facts than distaste, and the dx11 failures are becoming inevitable these days. I also heard the other high scored reviews didn't take the previous hitman games as a comparison, treating absolution as a stand alone game where as this guy seems to be relying heavy on that, like a hardcore hitman fanboy.

Well its all same like NFS MW12. As a standalone game its very good but when directly compared to the series not that good. :)

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Well to be honest I loved the older hitman titles. Wouldn't want them to move away from that hardcore hitman 'dont-kill-anyone' style. Has the game been released?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
People, don't worry. As other people aren't worried after becoming worried at first, people who were/are Hitman fans, just like that reviewer. They say he compares. Doesn't do justice to Absolution. Just babbles about it when comparing it to the Hitman franchise. Because....

PC Gamer gave Dragon Age 2, 92~9x/100 and said it was waaay better than Witcher 2. 'Nuff said.

And... other two reviews gave 8.8 and 9/10. Go Figure.

EDIT: MORAL: Play the game and give scores yourselves, I guess?

cyborg47

Technomancer
PC Gamer gave Dragon Age 2, 92~9x/100 and said it was waaay better than Witcher 2. 'Nuff said.

LOL, sometimes they are fun to read, in a comedic way. Even halo 4 got a funny review from a cod fanboy, complaining that halo isn't following cod's style and still hasn't got the ADS. I feel sorry to those kind of people.

sync_nine

Can't get over gaming
Dude just checked out steam
If you pre-order Hitman absolution on steam you get all the older titles (Hitman: Codename 47,Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman: Blood Money) for free...
I think its a good deal sweetner considering its cheaper to buy the professional edition on steam than it is to buy on flipkart, along with 3 free games....
Save 10% on Hitman: Absolution

Last edited:

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
When you watch all the gameplay videos of hitman:ab....the game works as we expect,all ai's work as expected....was the reviewer on dope when playing and writing the review........i hope the game is good for the pc port....and not end up like gta IV in case of flaws ...

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
When you watch all the gameplay videos of hitman:ab....the game works as we expect,all ai's work as expected....was the reviewer on dope when playing and writing the review........i hope the game is good for the pc port....and not end up like gta IV in case of flaws ...

Exactly. I just hope that game don't encourage gunfight. It should encourage stealth. :)

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
Actually i want hitman style stealth ...not splinter cell style stealth.
Hitman series has some of the best missions for gameplay...u can play it over and over again and not get bored with it...
i hope its turns good....dont spoil that one game which we can say better played on pc rather than console....!

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
It doesn't really matter to me if a game got a bad review or a very good review, I like some games which got pretty bad reviews and I hate many games which got great reviews. :)

abhidev

Human Spambot
no matter what the reviews are....this game is gonna be awesome anyways....Hitman is the ultimate assassin (m a Hitman fanboi :D)

Top Bottom