High resolution display notebooks. Any options like MBP 15"

dabster

In the zone
What are the options available for Hi-resolutions display notebooks. I like the screen space that gets available on such displays . Think of using a 1680x1050 resolution that you have on macbook pro's 15" and that's the awesome part of MBP.

Any takers of such notebooks, and what are options available if somebody already did such research.

aniket.cain

Padawan
If you want high res screen, then check the FHD Dell XPS 15. It is the best display you can get in a laptop right now (at least at its price range).
If you want something that looks like MBP, but runs windows, check the Dell XPS 15z. But it has WLED, instead of B+RGLED of XPS 15.

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
If you want high res screen, then check the FHD Dell XPS 15. It is the best display you can get in a laptop right now (at least at its price range).
If you want something that looks like MBP, but runs windows, check the Dell XPS 15z. But it has WLED, instead of B+RGLED of XPS 15.

go for full hd screen with asus N55sf. 66k in bangalore local shop it has full hd screen.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
I am using sony vaio with full HD display (LED). Its awesome screen. But the model is old now.. Dell screens are not as good as sony. Will give u the model nos.

OP
D

dabster

In the zone
Great! Full HD options look good. How different is B+RGLED and WLED ? I know - technically a lot and the reviews also tend to say the color fidelity is much high.. Pricier range for now.. ASUS laptops are simply to be relied onto, will check that model.

Top Bottom