High-End Laptop, Urgent HElp Reqd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibhu12

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys,
Just joined in today and scanned all the topics regarding a gaming laptop. I am planning to buy a good gaming laptop under about 85k, but the thing is that i dont want to regret buying it after a few months knowing dat sum oder newer models wid high specs are launched just after me buying d lappy.

What all i came upon was..

1.)Acer 8920g--great config, but couldnt find it ANYWHERE in bangalore..is it gone??

2.) HP dv5-1016TX- really impressed by it, but some members were saying dat HP are gonna replace dis model soon...shud i wait??

3.) Dell Studio 17 with customisation-- is the amd GC available wid it gud enug for med-high gaming?

3.)any other brand dat can come in my range.

Guys, really desperate here....plz help coz have to buy d laptop before going back to college...plus HP has an offer of philips 5.1 system upto 31st dec...

All comments welcome.

OP
V

Vibhu12

guys...u disappointed me...no replys??? all gone home??

well i think im gonna buy d 1016 if i get it.....

v4u_luv2004

Broken In
Some of the best available Gaming Laptops..

The first is the Alienware Area-51 m15x. It has a 2.8GHz Core 2 Extreme X9000 processor. The laptop has a 4GB DDR2 RAM and a 200GB hard drive. It has a TFT screen measured at 15.4-inch and a Blu-ray burner/DVD±RW drive. Also provided is a 320GB removable hard drive.

Then is the Maingear eX-L laptop computer with a 3GHz Intel Core 2 Extreme X9100 process and a 4GB RAM. It is equipped with 2 320GB hard drives and a Double-layer DVD±RW drive. The laptop has a display of 17-inches and a Dual ATI Radeon HD 3870. It runs on the Windows Vista Ultimate Operating System.

There also is the Gateway P-7811FX which runs on a 2.26GHz Intel Core 2 Duo P8400 processor supported by a 4GB RAM. For the hard drive it has one with 200GB of data space. Also included is a DVD±RW drive. It also has a 17-inch display and runs on the Windows Vista Home Premium (64-bit) Operating system.

Then there is the iBuypower Battalion 101 CZ-9 Ultra with an Intel Core 2 Duo T9400 processor running at 2.5 GHz. It also has a 250GB storage capacity with a 4GB RAM and a DVD±RW drive. The display is 15.4-inches and it runs on the Windows Vista Home Premium operating system.

The last but not the least is the Eurocom M570TU Montebello running on the 2.53GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor with 4GB of RAM and about 320GB of storage capacity. Equipped with a wonderfully clear 17.1-inch display and efficient DVD±RW drive. This wonderful laptop runs on the 64-Bit Windows Vista Ultimate Operating system.

And have a look here too Apple Have Something for you ;)

*www.apple.co.in/store/flash/macbook/macbook.html

Last edited:
OP
V

Vibhu12

thanks v4u_luv2004....but i dont think i could've had found those laptops in india with ease....so i went for dv5-1016tx....bought it yesterday....feels good till now...havent tested its gaming capabilities...

But what i noticed is dat the 1016tx gets heated up reasonable fast upon some media playing n file transferring...is dat normal for it...shud i go for a heat sink or something??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom