high end headphone around 25k

Fregsdsd

Broken In
I'm looking for some really good over the ear or around the ear headphones. I would prefer ones with noise canceling and Bluetooth

ratul

█████████████████
I'm looking for some really good over the ear or around the ear headphones. I would prefer ones with noise canceling and Bluetooth

Not actually noise cancelling and bluetooth, but if you just want to prefer sound, these are the best things that you can get in your budget: Access Denied

josin

In the zone

if you do not have good source and a good quality amp its a waste to invest 25k on a headphone. If you can answer these we can help you better

1.What is max your budget?
Ans:
2.What is your need for buying headphone? ( like for just listening to music/ Dj/ gaming/for mobile phone…. etc)
Ans:
3. What kind of Headphone do you require?
A) Open headphone (with or without MIC support)
B) Closed Headphone(with or without MIC support)
C) In ear Monitor headphone (with or without MIC support)

Ans:
4.What is your source? (like Laptop /cd player/mobile phone…etc(please specify the make))

Ans:
5.Do you have a DAC/ Headphone Amplifier/Dedicated Sound card? If yes mention the make and Max impedance support.

Ans:
6.What kind of music you listen to? (Bass heavy/ classic/pop/ Indian pop….etc) and mention whether you are a Bass Head or not.

Ans:
7.Are you comfortable buying from USA?

Ans:
8.Do you own any headphones? If yes please mention the name.

Ans:
9.Do you have any headphones in mind? Please mention names and reason for choosing the same.

Ans:

( meanwhile read about this CANs Amazon.com: HiFiMan - HE-500 Headphones: Electronics)

Last edited:
OP
F

Fregsdsd

Broken In
Ans: 30k
2.What is your need for buying headphone? ( like for just listening to music/ Dj/ gaming/for mobile phone…. etc)
Ans:music

Ans:closed
4.What is your source? (like Laptop /cd player/mobile phone…etc(please specify the make))

Ans:mobile phone /Bluetooth
5.Do you have a DAC/ Headphone Amplifier/Dedicated Sound card? If yes mention the make and Max impedance support.

Ans:No
6.What kind of music you listen to? (Bass heavy/ classic/pop/ Indian pop….etc) and mention whether you are a Bass Head or not.

Ans:pop, I like bass but it is not a priority
Ans:no

Ans:Bose OE2
9.Do you have any headphones in mind? Please mention names and reason for choosing the same.

Ans:parrot zik and beats studio wireless. They both are wireless and have noice cancelation

josin

In the zone
Ans: 30k
Ans:music

Ans:closed

Ans:mobile phone /Bluetooth

Ans:No

Ans:pop, I like bass but it is not a priority
Ans:no

Ans:Bose OE2

Ans:parrot zik and beats studio wireless. They both are wireless and have noice cancelation

well 30K headphone and you want to power it by mobile phone....it wont jell well. You need a good source/Amp to power a good Headphone. So why not buy an Amp+ headphone under 30k?

For an amp plus music player this is the best in its price range *www.proaudiohome.com/FiiO-X3-DAP-Plus-SIGNATURE-ACOUSTICS-C-12

If you do not have problems with open buy Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro if not *www.proaudiohome.com/Headphones/He...ofessional-Studio-Monitor-Over-ear-Headphones is good option. If you are conscious about music quality forget about wireless and active noise cancellation.

Last edited:

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
If you can afford these Philips you will thank me for the rest of your life......Philips Fidelio X1/28 Over-Ear Headphones:Amazon:Electronics

These will trump any Senn Shure Beyer AKG Bose any and everyday! One more thing,don't buy a closed back at those prices.

Last edited:
Top Bottom