hi google where is my page

Status
Not open for further replies.

iinfi

mekalodu
i jus started a soccer discussion blog here *soccerdiscussion.blogspot.com/

i want to know how to bring it as first few results in google ...

and at blogger.com ... is it possible to create an interface so that people interested can sign in automatically .... instead of me inviting them?? ....
i cant find any such option ...

A

anurag_online

Hmmm Trying to popularise your BLOG HERE

He he Hey MOdsssssssssss lock this thread :wink:

Deep

Version 2.0
get links from the site which is frequently crawled by google...

put your rss feed in my yahoo so that yahoo crawler also scans it :D

Deep

OP
iinfi

iinfi

mekalodu
thanks deep,
and can i know why the hell some members want this thread locked.
im not trying to do anything illegal. i m not google bombing !!! every web site owner wants his website in the top few listings of the major search engines and creates meta tags and all such things .....

whats wrong in that ....

can anyone answer my last question
and at blogger.com ... is it possible to create an interface so that people interested can sign in automatically .... instead of me inviting them?? ....
and is there any way to find out how many people have visited the page ?

vijaythefool

In the zone
iinfi said:
thanks deep,
and can i know why the hell some members want this thread locked.
im not trying to do anything illegal. i m not google bombing !!! every web site owner wants his website in the top few listings of the major search engines and creates meta tags and all such things .....

whats wrong in that ....

can anyone answer my last question
and is there any way to find out how many people have visited the page ?

Deep make it clear , i would like to see a tutorial on this too. This one would be intresting and thx in advance DEEP .
. Many of the sites dont get enough exposure , and i too wonder why these people want to lock this ? :roll:

Deep

Version 2.0
basically see this is in simple languages...

if you have site called abc and xyz...

abc is new

xyz is old

google crawls xyz frequently and already listed in google... you can check it by doing site:xyz.com in google (replace xyz.com with your site name)

so when you put link of new site abc on home page or any of the crawled pages of xyz then next time when google will come, it will find new link and follow it...

so once it follows link of abc...abc also gets crawled :)

now about other questions....

I dont know about this question "s it possible to create an interface so that people interested can sign in automatically" coz i have never used it...but there should be some option to register...

2nd question about "is there any way to find out how many people have visited the page ?"

you can use free javascript counters available across the net...

*www.sitemeter.com/ is pretty good...

Deep

Deep

Version 2.0
if you want then you can take a look at the search engine optimization tutorial i had written long time back...

Regards
Deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom