Hi everyone!

Antonio94

Right off the assembly line
Since I haven't seen any introduction thread or board here so I hope this is legit. Sorry if I'm mistook. So anyway...
Hi everyone! I'm newbie here *forum.polkaudio.com/resources/emoji/lol.png . I'm quite a gamer myself and currently I'm still playing games, especially RPG. Some of my favorite are: Dragon Age Origins & Inquisitions (both are excellent, Origins has exciting story, Inquisitions with dragons slaying part), Witcher 3 (excellent story telling and exploration), Dark Souls (brutal, but fun... if I can progress), Persona 4 & 5 (just recently, and I'm in love with them).
Currently I'm working on a game project with my friends so I think i should learn more about graphic design, especially when I'm deciding to follow game-design as my long-time career (that will include building a new PC but that will be a story for another day).
I hope to learn and share experience with you guys. Thanks!

Flash

Lost in speed
Currently I'm working on a game project with my friends so I think i should learn more about graphic design, especially when I'm deciding to follow game-design as my long-time career (that will include building a new PC but that will be a story for another day).
I hope to learn and share experience with you guys. Thanks!
Welcome here. :)
Is it a mobile game or for PC?

swapnali

Right off the assembly line
i am new to this place really more informative palce here i am happy to say this place is really too good thank you

hello all,

nice place to be here, i see nice comments and nice people as well, i will make it a point to come here more often to read and post comments so people and myself benefit.

Cheers!!!

Top Bottom