hi dear digitends.....help me to play james bond nightfire

Status
Not open for further replies.

flashfriend

Right off the assembly line
dear, :)
digitends how are you oll?????
i want to know the cheats for james bond 007 nightfire, :?:
also i want to know how i can apply it :?: ......dear plzzzzzz help me....
may god bless u oll
love flashfriend :D

vmp_vivek

In the zone
I think this might help you :
*www.actiontrip.com/cheats/jamesbond007nightfire.phtml

Just follow the instructions on the page to activate the cheats. :)

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Night fire is a hex on my PC as soon as i get thru the first stage for some reason or other (totally unrelated to game) I have to format the PC and install the OS again which means I have to start from very begining Its happened four or five times

vmp_vivek

In the zone
^^ I think only pirated games are having the problem you mentioned, because I had the original copy and had no problems. :)

jetboy

Journeyman
You can even try CheatBook database, it has many cheats in it and you can even update it time to time, it even comes in Digit cds. The NightFire is a cool game, they shd get more James Bond games on pc ..mostly James bond comes for PS2 :(

kumarmohit

Technomancer
vmp_vivek said:
^^ I think only pirated games are having the problem you mentioned, because I had the original copy and had no problems. :)

If u r talking abt me
Rest assured that the reasons are not related to game at all its just becoz of some reason or another its justa funny coincidence
BTW I also have the original game

vmp_vivek

In the zone
kumarmohit said:
vmp_vivek said:

If u r talking abt me
Rest assured that the reasons are not related to game at all its just becoz of some reason or another its justa funny coincidence
BTW I also have the original game

I was informing that IF "ANYBODY" has the pirated game, buddy. NOT YOU ! :wink: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom