Hey need Troubleshooting Just add ur worrys here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who

Guess Who's Back
It's been a long time before i am posting in this fourm.Ok now back to work.I have read this kinda topic in every fourm so i thought let me start it here.I will try Best slove ur problems.I will use my knowledge to a google serach.Also, other fourm member can also answer the qustions.So start telling your problem.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Isnt the whole forum built for the same purpose? why make a post asking all probs and create confusion?

OP
Who

Who

Guess Who's Back
Well u see people sometims don't want to post a new thread or they may think that they don't everything & don't post everythig on the net & i crate this thread because the members should not have to crate a diffrent post for simple qustion & combine into one thread saves your bandhwith and u r net hours

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Oh I c, not to mention the long post that arises out of quoting to avoid answer confusion and the search problems dues to it... Now if a member requires a soln to a specific problem, by reflex, he will first look at the title of the post in the index. Now do u expect him to sit 4 hrs searching or browsing a single-available topic for his answer? If it were so, then this sub-forum wouldnt have been created in the first place... its better you participate in other threads and give your answers there where it will be valued and will help maintain this forum neat and easy to use :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom