Hey Gamers...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

biswarup

ComputationalArcheologist
Hi everyone, I guess you all love to play PCGames. Me also you know, I am a proud collector of more than 500 games(pc,ps,xbox etc..). However, I love to play the fantacy RPG games like Icewind Dale, Neverwinter Nights, Baldur's Gate-2 and many.
Can you suggest me other good RPG games? Reply with your own gaming experience and your favourite games.

Recently Played:::: THE CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK: ESCAPE FROM BUTCHER BAY

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
biswarup said:
Hi everyone, I guess you all love to play PCGames. Me also you know, I am a proud collector of more than 500 games(pc,ps,xbox etc..). However, I love to play the fantacy RPG games like Icewind Dale, Neverwinter Nights, Baldur's Gate-2 and many.
Can you suggest me other good RPG games? Reply with your own gaming experience and your favourite games.

hah welcome to the forum biswarp, but i think u will be disappointed to know that in this forum gaming is not taken seriously , all the gaming discussion has to be done under the general discussion section and the topic related to games soon becomes dead(and this topic will too..) , we dont have a seperate gaming section in this forum although many members have time to time raised this demand of a seperate gaming section ,but all in vain .

anyway welcome , hope u have good time here .
btw i am also playin riddik :D

Scott Evo

Broken In
I love all kind of games.

Recentlly played Doom 3. (But now i got my Exams)

Some of my fav. ones r...... Max Payne 1 & 2, Splinter Cell : Pandora Tomorrow, Mafia, NFS Underground......... (& so many).

It's so sad that in our country gaming isn't taken that seriously (Here @ Digit forums too) .

Anyway it's time to go back to studies now. :cry:

borg

In the zone
Hi biswap. I love playing games too man. Infact gaming is in my DNA u could say. I recently got a PS2. But sadly couldn't play it all that much due to my exams. But I will now... :twisted:

swatkat

Technomancer
biswarup said:

The RPG experience is incomplete with Diablo2 and WarCraft3!!!!Go get them...

moshel

Padawan
Hey guys i like to play games.but mostly i like strategy and sports. currently playing Football Manager 2005. The latest from the old CM series.

also got sims 2, pop sands of time, pop warrior within.

i dont like too much 1st person games.....but just last week i played the doom 3 demo from the digit DVD and i liked it very much.

anyway i want to ask how is the game chronicles of the riddick as u all have played it. Is it simple, meaning i dont like fps in which we have a lot of finding to do. For eg. i tried farcry, i liked it but got bored in a few days.

OP
biswarup

biswarup

Well, Hi again.
Moshel, playing the Chronicles of Riddick may not be as unique experience as playing Doom3. It's descent and playable. I have the DVD version.
It is sad that this forum has no affection to gamers. It should have a seperate section dedicated for gaming. It is beyond question that the number of pcgamers are increasing highly with increasing sell of home pcs. Well you can continue this thread to share your gaming experience.
Now come to games. How many of you have played Syberia ( 1 and 2)? I love playing this game because of its beautifully rendered graphics. This is an adventure game like the Broken Sword series. Play these games if you like eyecatching views. It is playable in low definition systems also.
I am facing problems with newer games as the recommended requirements of those games are going higher and higher. Some of the forthcoming games may be unplayable without 256mb graphics card! And the number of cds also are increasing. Newer games will be firstly available only on dvds.

However, bye now. By the way , have you heard of the Forgotten Realms?

_timbuktoo

Broken In
Here's one more fan of Diablo 2 :D

I played that game for months without getting bored !!!
Have any of u tried diablo 1 ?

Warcraft 3 is a nice game but it isn't exactly an RPG ...

borg

In the zone
Diablo 2 was one heck of a game man. Played it a long time ago. But all those memories are coming to me reading this thread. Khalims will, the horadric cube, khurast, tristram, Angel Tyreal....Yeah its all coming back.

OP
biswarup

biswarup

Hi ,
Sacred is one of the unforgetable rpg I have ever played. The world of sacred is vivid and the graphics is the plus point. If you have not played it , just play this. It has high replay value also.
Diablo-2 is the classic example of action rpg. But I think, RPG games should be made to immerse you into an alternate world where you can fulfil your desires(like everquest). Here in the virtual world you have to do jobs (or adventures) and do whatever you want. I that way, Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter series are ideal.

Hey, have you played Commandos? I have played all the Commandos games without Cheats! If you have played it, you know how tough it is.
Write more about various games you like.
I am from Kolkata and in my locality there is a small club where we only play games, talk games and try to develop small games( based on Flash, VC++ etc).

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Star wars : Knights of the old republic = cool rpg 8) , if any one (rpg lover) hasen't played it ,is missing an exiting experience .

good news for rpg lovers : Jade empire is on it's wat to the pc. soo far it was exclusive to xbox :D

GameAddict

In the zone
Try these RPGs too!

Hi,

Have you played Jagged Alliance and Fallout series? Also check out Planescape titles...they have a cult following.

All the Best for your RPG hunt!

Bye!

GA

gamefreak14

Journeyman
Speaking of RPG....all RPG lovers must try out Vampires : Masquerade Bloodlines...It's based on the Source engine (hl2 was based on it), and it simply the best RPG cum FPS out there...It's everything what Deus Ex 2 was supposed to be...

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Its so intresting to see that many here bemoan the lack of a dedicated gaming section, yet very few try the Skoar! forums that is exclusively dedicated to gaming and is a part of the Jasubhai group.

gamefreak14

Journeyman
ctrl_alt_del said:
Its so intresting to see that many here bemoan the lack of a dedicated gaming section, yet very few try the Skoar! forums that is exclusively dedicated to gaming and is a part of the Jasubhai group.
As if we've got no other job other than forum hopping ...It doesn't hurt much to have a section on gaming, if you can have one for hardware, software etc..

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
lol, you speak as if forum hopping is something thats very exerting! Besides no is suggesting that you have to abandon your current forum. I am a regular at the Skoar! forum, but that doesnt mean that I will have to leave it if I come here at the Digit forums! I am just suggesting that if even after repeated requests for a dedicated gaming section hasent resulted in one, whats the harm in visiting the Skoar! forums as well?

Sourabh

Laptoping
i guess one should not keepon whinning on this gaming section

if they dun wanna its their choice

mebbe they will start it when the understand its importance ,if any.

btw till tht time mess the gaming posts everyone in GENERAL SECTION, SOFTWARE SECTION, Q n A everywhere

happy posting !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom