Hey Gamers...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
I dont think we can expect a gaming section here anytime as soon, atleast not as long as the Skoar! forums are there, which will be there for a long time! :) Just as the Digit mag itself ha started sourcing all its gaming related content from Skoar! , I think the same logic is being applied to the forums as well.

OP
biswarup

biswarup

ComputationalArcheologist
Hi Guys,
Come to Kolkata Book Fair if you like books and games! Yes, with a lot of book stalls there are many games cd shops also.
I also read the SKOAR magazine. It is not a sufficient magazine for gamers. The contents of that magazine can easily be found on net. But the posters and cds are better sometimes.
I want to play the Baldur's Gate-1 and PlanescapeTorment. Can you tell me where can I find them in Kolkata?
Do you like NeverwinterNights?I like Aribeth. The NeverwinterNights-2 is on progress in BioWare's studio.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
biswarup said:
I also read the SKOAR magazine. It is not a sufficient magazine for gamers. The contents of that magazine can easily be found on net.

By applying the same logic, one can find anything thats published on Digit on internet too. As a matter of fact, one can find anything and everything online!
Agreed Skoar! has a long way to go to emerge as the best gaming magazine, but as far as India is concernd,Skoar! is the best! Now only if they could make it more thicker and monthly! *Sigh* Guess you cant have everything.[/b]

infernus

Broken In
RPG Games

OMG! How come no one ever mentioned The Final Fantasy Series? Every RPG fan owning a ps2 ought to have Final Fantasy. There is Final Fantasy XI for PC too.

Well I personally like first person games, especially ones such as UT 2004, Quake 3 Arena and how can i forget, Counter-Strike. I really like games in which you have death matches, capture the flags and so on....

Tarki_Wins

Right off the assembly line
hi guys,so sad no gals here, :D
anyways.i noticed tht none is talking abt quick wham-bam thanku maam games like quake3,unreal NFS series here.apparantly these games take more nvidia/ati bucks,but is solely the reason why we keep on playing diablo series.i mean diablo is an xlnt game but hw many of us realy feel the need to actualy sit dwn and use sm already stressed out brain man. :idea:
:mrgreen:
gloably also if u check the top charts,its the fps series which genraly rules fr a long time,while here its simply nt possible as they always require,as i said nvidia/ati bucks......r we loving those games only because we have exposed ourselves to rpg seris of games(due to stl manageble hardware assets)....its anothr thng that the most widely sold game has been 'the sims' ....wht do ya say... :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom