Help with Transformers: The Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kalyan

Hi all..

My pc has: AMD Athlon 64X2 5600+, ASUS M2NPV-VM mobo, Transcend 1GB 800MHz RAM, Seagate 250GB SATA II Hard disk, 400W PSU. I installed the 'Transformers: The Game' in my pc. But the game is crashing at random places whenever a cut scene is running. First it crashed on the Activision video, then on the first cut scene, and then for the third time on, it is crashing after the first part of 'The Suburbs'. All these are happening on the cutscenes only. Please could anyone tell me what is happening and what to do? I tried to reinstall the nVidia drivers and directX. But the same happened. I also freed up space in C and the installed drive. When the game was crashed, The Task Manager shows up enough free memory. I disabled the firewall, exited the Spybot, Antivirus and other background programs. BTW, I'm running Win XP.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
try using a bit older nvidia driver. GAmes like GRAW2 dun run on my system with 162 or 163 forcewares. I use 91.31 for dat games.

OP
K

Kalyan

I'll give it a try then..

Last edited by a moderator:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i have different problem, Transformers gives BSOD in the "Inside the DAM" mission, when i transform Bumble Bee. (into car & then back) [i've to do this to finish the timed mission]

my config. 1GB RAM, intel 965WH, P4 -3.06GHz, XP Pro SP2

OP
K

Kalyan

Yesterday, I installed the game in Win Vista and the game run well. Could anyone tell me why it is not running good in XP? Do I need to make a clean install of os after I installed the card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom