Help With Mobo

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Not sure where to post this.

My friend is thinking to buy a PC(dont tell to fill up the questionnaire) and was thinking to go with i5 4670k and GTX 660. He's not sure which mobo or PSU(I told him to go with Seasonic 620W, is it more than enough?) to buy and if it'll bottleneck or not. Please help with the mobo and PSU.

He was also thinking to go with FX-8350 and GTX 660. The mobo he chose for this config was Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P. Please tell if this mobo is good and will the GPU and CPU bottleneck or not.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Not sure where to post this.

My friend is thinking to buy a PC(dont tell to fill up the questionnaire) and was thinking to go with i5 4670k and GTX 660. He's not sure which mobo or PSU(I told him to go with Seasonic 620W, is it more than enough?) to buy and if it'll bottleneck or not. Please help with the mobo and PSU.

He was also thinking to go with FX-8350 and GTX 660. The mobo he chose for this config was Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P. Please tell if this mobo is good and will the GPU and CPU bottleneck or not.

Intel i5 4670k,
Gigabyte Z87M-D3H,
Zotac GTX660 2GB.

AMD FX8350,
Gigabyte 970A-DS3P,
Zotac GTX660 2GB.

In either of the configs above there will not be any bottlenecks for GPU & CPU.ok.
I suggest to go with Intel config.

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Intel i5 4670k,
Gigabyte Z87M-D3H,
Zotac GTX660 2GB.

AMD FX8350,
Gigabyte 970A-DS3P,
Zotac GTX660 2GB.

In either of the configs above there will not be any bottlenecks for GPU & CPU.ok.
I suggest to go with Intel config.

Thanks :) if the budget permits, he'll get the Intel one :D

Top Bottom