Help With Buying Graphics Card!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
max_snyper

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
HAHAHA..... No They Knew After The Launch OF HD38xx Series last year Nvidia People Are Gonna Have Tough Time

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^HAHAHA....damn man soooo funny...ROFLMAO :|. And ya, HD3xxx series was sooo kick-ass, it beat all NVIDIA cards hahaha.

tkin

Back to school!!
Dudes why ru fighting....
Let me explain in india maximumgamers are budget gamers("WE SAVE WE BUY")
thanx to "ATI" we are getting technology that is So much powerful but cheap.
But The problem is 1 yr from now everythings is gonna change we all are gonna Switch to Windows 7 which has DX11,games are gonna be built on that architechture,so wats the point in getting coslty products such as hd4850,hd4870,gt260, blah blah blah which support not more than Dx10,Dx10.1(which cost around 9.4k onwards) for less than 1 year.........
Investing in a cheap but powerful card in a sense is the right choice as if today(hd4830 Rs.6.5k-7.5)
which is able to play atleast all games at 1680*1050 (med-high) u save some amount of money :)
and the life of these cards is less than 1 year so why invest in a costly card for so much less time as the performance goes they are neck to neck 4-5 fps doesnt matter for a good gamer (not the hardcore gamers)
Are you kidding, DX10 came out 3yrs ago, you see any DX10 only games out there?
DX11 is dead, not before 2012-14, any game that supports DX10 now also supports DX9 pretty good and I for one haven't seen any difference in DX9 vs DX10 modes in those games, Crysis, Gears of War(forces AA off in DX9 mode, but doesn't support DX10 "effects"). So basically users having DX10 support are safe for 5-6yrs if the cards are powerfull enough.

^^HAHAHA....damn man soooo funny...ROFLMAO :|. And ya, HD3xxx series was sooo kick-ass, it beat all NVIDIA cards hahaha.
Did it beat 8800GTX? 8800GT perhaps?;);)

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^Dude learn to be sarcastic. I was making fun of that POS post. HD3870 didnt stand a chance against 8800GT leave alone the 8800GTX and Ultra lolz.

And ya, AFAIK Alan Wake will be the first DX10 only game.

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
^^Dude learn to be sarcastic. I was making fun of that POS post. HD3870 didnt stand a chance against 8800GT leave alone the 8800GTX and Ultra lolz.

If it ever comes out, somewhere I read a list of games that died out and Alan Wake was no 1, freakin game developers just ran out of budget perhaps:mad::mad:

OP
max_snyper

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!

I Didnt Mention That hd3870 killed all the nvidia cards,
i meant that ati at that time was in stronger positon because MS supported dx10.1 more than DX10(I was Talking Of The Tough Competition That Nvidia Never Expected From Ati Cause At that time ur so called 8800gt was ruling at a higher price point)

OP
max_snyper

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
^^you know somtin i have been tracking down the progress of both the companies right from 2005->>>> you are the one who should ask Mr.Google
IM not Green team supporter or red team I only go with the brands which are really good at making better products for consumer that matters the most....

OP
max_snyper

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
Originally Posted by KPower Mania View Post
^^HD4830 is better than 9600GT. And no, DX10 games cant be played on Vista. M$ monopoly you know .

I think he mixed up XP and Vista LOL.....

OP
max_snyper

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
I'm not a fanboy either.....i only support the companys who work for consumers profit not for themselves.....nvidia is a good company no doubt about it but the problem is they are too selfpossessed that they think no one is better than them (ps.i know that 8800gt was a killer card last year) they dont have much option left for the consumer this year...produced mid-range cards that didnt had any effect on the market
(i was desperately waitin for dx10.1 card from nvidia but these guys dropped the idea of making one)
and in india market nvidia cards are too much high priced!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom