Help with Alcohol 120% needed???

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Hello friends!

I have Alcohol 120% installed in my system and the software has created "I" drive in my system. Now every time I start my computer, I have that I drive activated. How can I avoid Alcohol 120% from running atall or creating any drives till the time I dont need them?

Thank you.

Jatin_T

Journeyman
U can open Alcohol 120% and under virtual drive..choose number of virtual drives=0
but u will have to change it to 1 every time u need to mount any image...

Maybe someone else has a better option...

parthbarot

In the zone
but y dont u acept that 1 drive as ur 'drive'?
i have one so...
keeping it doent create any probs yaar...

and no memory eating also...

bar bar usko hila mat yaar..
when u need to moount,just mount and..after use unmonut it...simple.

Parth.

Kniwor

Learner
i always keep a virtual drive in my system....
infact that is one of the first few things i install in my system.....
deamon tools...

because i keep iso's of many games ond softwares on hdd and cant install them unless i have a virtual drive....

OP
go4saket

go4saket

I dont have a problem with keeping one drive active, but I just wanted to free some more sytem resource by switching it off completely...

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Just uncheck the option of mounting drives again on boot irrespective of the fact how many drives you selected! It will be loaded once and then after reboot will not load it!

Anyways since the release of Daemon Toolsd v4.0 - they made it very bad that version I found Alcohol as the only best virtual drive software!

planetcall

Indian by heart
Navjot.....there are better alternatives to Alcohol. I personally feel PowerISO is the best Optical drive emulator. Also, its default format DAA is better than ISO, NRG, bin or the format of Alcohol. It supports password protection with encryption. It supports emulation for almost all known virtual image formats. I personally like it and use it to compress my iso images. The new version 3.0 is really good and very fast. It is better than compression softwares like rar or zip as well, though they have an entirely different purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom