Help with Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

satdrbe

Broken In
With so many expert people available here for the answers ,, My question , is regarding Access. I have seen people developing their own database which
(a) when clicked to open, it first shows the name of the developer and then the programme opens. How it is done
(b) Also I have seen people putting some time limiting factor (a time duration) after which the database doesnt open (say after a particular date)

My question is how it is being done. Thanks to all the persons helping me out

purnesh

Right off the assembly line
With so many expert people available here for the answers ,, My question , is regarding Access. I have seen people developing their own database which
(a) when clicked to open, it first shows the name of the developer and then the programme opens. How it is done
(b) Also I have seen people putting some time limiting factor (a time duration) after which the database doesnt open (say after a particular date)

My question is how it is being done. Thanks to all the persons helping me out
I believe you must elaborate your question... What exactly do you want to know? Its just two or three lines of source code which make that possible, as far as my knowledge is concerned! So, you must explain in detail your question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom