Help unable to access geek digit forums on wifi

khalil1210

In the zone
Hi all

I am getting this error while opening the link using wifi (Act fiber Hyderabad).

Is this message from the site or my isp is blocking.

I am able to access forums using jio

Does anyone else also facing the same?
Screenshot_2020-07-25-17-32-26-874_org.mozilla.firefox_beta.jpg

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Raaabo

Scan your pc using latest updated AV if not already using one. Wordfence is used to protect websites so it seems there has been some malicious activity detected by forum website from your side when using ACT connection.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
The IP address assigned to you by your ISP was in the black list of Wordfence. Change of IP address shall solve it.

Ok, I'm using ACT in Bengaluru. I observed something similar for different websites, like actcorp.in (weirdly enough), onlinesbi & some others. Basically I wasn't seeing any error like that but those websites weren't opening for me on my laptop connected via ethernet to router but was opening on my phone via WiFi (same ACT connection). Later I observed that those websites were opening on my laptop via WiFi. I changed router & voila it was working. So I reset my initial router (provided by ACT) & now everything is working.

So just reset your router & see if it helps. Make sure you know your ACT login & password.

OP
khalil1210

khalil1210

In the zone
Hi Topgear, it got resolved. it was like that for that one day. Thanks.

Hi omega, may be new ip address got re assigned to me. so it is working fine. Sometimes act blocks lots of websites ( reddit ) and apps ( boost - reddit client) I thought in similar way it blocked this forums. No issues now.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

Hi omega, may be new ip address got re assigned to me. so it is working fine. Sometimes act blocks lots of websites ( reddit ) and apps ( boost - reddit client) I thought in similar way it blocked this forums. No issues now.
Register a free account at windscribe vpn, it has 10gb monthly data which is enough to help on such days.

I tried with ethernet & wifi repeatedly & I got same results, blocked on ethernet, working on WiFi. Resetting router solved my issue, not sure what was configured wrong.

Top Bottom