Help to buy Laptop?

hluachawngthu

Broken In
I am planning to buy laptop with budget of around 30k. Which products is better considering display, processor, reliability and above all its durability? Please advice.

acewin

Point Blanc
If you are not interested in pre-installed OSes then this would be the best option PC's & Laptops : Asus P52F Laptop for 33500 Only
bought one from SMC International in Nehru place, the config for the price is too good.

A word of caution you will need latest drivers from Asus's website, as bundled drivers will give issues for webcam and touchpad.

another good choice is.
PC's & Laptops : Asus A42F-VX130D for 26999/- Shipped ! Deal of the Day

without OS these options from Asus are very good, money saved in getting pre-installed Windows Home Basic can be used in many ways. also RAM upgrade is also cheap as 2GB RAM would certainly be single chip of 2GB, gives u option of adding 2GB or 4GB chip on the empty DIMM slot.

I personally do not like new HP laptops floating in the market, touchpad does not looks good to me.

duggalhere

Broken In
Also consider Asus X8AIE Laptop a VFM machine with a good configuration available just at Rs. 27,250/- It comes with 512 MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 310M Graphics Card and 6 hours of battery life.

modder

RAMPAGE!!!!
Nah!

The best would be ASUS K52JE for 27.5K with Intel P6100 + ATI 5470 + 15.6" Disp.

P6100 is just a lower version of i3 with some instruction sets/features disabled. Its better than most common C2Ds.

Tell us, if you can extend your budget by 4k, then you'll get better options in Dell Inspiron series.

satyamy

Alive Again...
I'll suggest you to go for LENOVO
wht currently m using (G550)

find one which suits ur pocket
Lenovo Laptops - Compare n Buy Latest Lenovo Laptop at Low Prices Online in India

OP
hluachawngthu

hluachawngthu

Broken In
Thanks for your advice. I know that I may not be able to pick the best as my budget is very limited. Anyway I am now aware of which product is looking for.

satyamy

Alive Again...
I know that I may not be able to pick the best as my budget is very limited.

limited budget....... lol :mrgreen:
last year i bought Lap @ 35000/- was short of budget coz i liked that 45K lap.

ma frnd bought Dell Laptop @ 75K he was limited of his budget & liked that 95K lappy.......

hahaha

Top Bottom