Help the Govt: Donate towards Nepal relief operations through PM Fund

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!
Alright, Requesting to members to be apolitical and participate in this cause.

As you know, Nepal Earthquake is one of the largest disasters in the Himalayan nation taking life's of nearly 5,000 people, While this figure is expected to go up to 10,000.
Indian Government is other side is trying hard to rescue people from India as well as from other countries including the Nepal victims.

Most of us cannot directly help those victims even though you want to. Say donating clothes, essential supplies Etc.

Facebook is asking for user donations to support people waiting for help, so that they can donate up to $2million.
We don't know what happens with the money donated through Facebook, I feel its high time we support fellow country by donating to Prime Minister National Relief fund, Which will in turn will help the Earthquake Victims.

Can't we donate a little of amount of Rs.100 (or more depending on your capability) towards PM Relief fund.*pmnrf.gov.in/

Personally i have done a little contribution as much i could. It's up to the Indians to help the neighboring country in their Grief.

Donations can be done through Debit card, Net banking. Which most of them can i believe.

Also, Other methods are:
Cheque or demand draft drawn in favour of the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund or Contributions can also be sent to Prime Minister’s Office, South Block, New Delhi via post/money order from any of the Post Offices, without any charges.

Check here for more info: PM?s Funds | Prime Minister of India

Note: Donation made towards PM Relief fund are exempted from Income Tax under section 80(G).

Your donation could be small but it will be a big help!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom