Help: suggest a gaming PC config

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
what other option do we have here?, its either Nvidia or ATi.

so waiting will only make more money spending (u'll buy a dx9 card, then a dx10), so why not get the DX10 card in the first place itself:wink:

DX10 has also arrived, games are not far behind, just few months from launch.

shantanu

Technomancer
yes thats it and the thing is that the cards which are DX10 supported is FPG as games are still to be launched.. means FUTURE...

premsharma

In the zone
caleb said:
Wait till 2008 and you will know where 8800 stands.

Wait little more, and you well never know where you stand forget about 8800
If nothing is futuristic, then why don't we stay with 102 motherboard and other things.

When we say futuiristic, it do not mean for 50 years. In this field if it lasts for a year or so, it is futuristic.

shantanu

Technomancer
premsharma said:
Wait little more, and you well never know where you stand forget about 8800
If nothing is futuristic, then why don't we stay with 102 motherboard and other things.

When we say futuiristic, it do not mean for 50 years. In this field if it lasts for a year or so, it is futuristic.

YES !!! this is the right thinking offcourse... NICELY said

OP
T

thunderbird.117

shantanu_webmaster said:
yes thats it and the thing is that the cards which are DX10 supported is FPG as games are still to be launched.. means FUTURE...

And that equals to Directx 9 is past and directx 10 is the future?.

What is i say Microsoft is working on directx 11 is being currently working on. What if they say directx10 did not do well or what if market changes. You do know that markets are changing rapidly day by day. You say future is today or tomrrow. What if it is already here?.

sridatta

An Esoteric Geek
pathiks said:
@sri well the graphics dont stack.. He can use only one... Either the gfx cards or the onboard
Well.. thanks.. u cleared my doubt of whether external graphics card mem add to onboard memory or not.. coz.. my frend was told like that by the vendor and he bought the combo which i mentioned above.. ofcourse, its giving nice performance with nfs carbon etc..

OP
T

thunderbird.117

@ shantanu_webmaster and premsharma let us not hijack mr.jobenjoseph thread. Has you both did that in fight club. Thank you again.

When the future comes you will see.

shantanu

Technomancer
future is never here buddy!!! the tomorrow becomes today and then again a tomorrow is there.. so future will keep changing..

yeah DX11 will also come but DX10 is having a lot to give... the future cannot run on things unknown.. we lay its foundation today only...
DX10 is our present but only in VISTA. not in Xp it uses Dx 9c till now ... and DX11 -- its also future but a late future.. not upcoming.. the upcoming is Dx10 updated .. its versions. and cards based on it...

Youare telling hings which are not possible..as DX10 didnt do well so lets release Dx11.. A company runs on specefic certain tasks not imbalanced futures..

yeah DX10 games are not future ,, only one game is launched all others are fuure

Last edited:

chicha

High without substance...
dude you got to wait till the Dx10 comes and there is no use in going for a AGP card.
Take nice PCI-E card costs less compared to AGP and they are far better too.
If you are going in for an AMD CPU's then you can take any ATI's cause AMD bought ATi.So they will be tweeked for AMD.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
frnds frnds before contemplating on best thing for our fellow member.....please do also look into it that has the fellow member replied agian in its own thread.......all members r discusing(fighting ;) )...on best available config..but where is thread starter??? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom