Help required to uninstall a game!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ug2

Don't ask for mah title
I had bought a pirated version of Gears of War (1). After that it deleted it using Shift+Delete method. One day while uninstalling some other software in the control panel I saw Gears of War icon I clicked on it to uninstall it but it showed an error:-“The installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the source exists and that you can access it.C:\Windows\Installer\1849fe2.msi”. Please tell me how to remove the icon and all the game data from my computer permanently.

I don’t want to install the game again due to:
1. The fear of viruses.
2. And the time taken to unpack + install=6 hours.
I am using Windows 7.
:???: :confused:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I had bought a pirated version of Gears of War (1).
Wow so proudly u r saying.....:duh2:
After that it deleted it using Shift+Delete method. One day while uninstalling some other software in the control panel I saw Gears of War icon I clicked on it to uninstall it but it showed an error:-“The installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the source exists and that you can access it.C:\Windows\Installer\1849fe2.msi”. Please tell me how to remove the icon and all the game data from my computer permanently.

I don’t want to install the game again due to:
1. The fear of viruses.
2. And the time taken to unpack + install=6 hours.
I am using Windows 7.
:???: :confused:

Use revo uninstaller...or manually delete it then remove its entries from regedit...:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom