Status
Not open for further replies.

neo_anderson

Broken In
hi ya all,
i'm having a small problem, u see, here are my pc specs:
p4 2.4 ghz, win xp sp2, dx9.0c, 512 mb ram, geforce fx 128 mb

here is my problem:

recently, i was installing prince of persia :warrior within pc game, i inserted cd1 and it was installed, then it asked for cd2, it was also installing well, suddenly, an error message popped up, saying "The Wrong Volume is in the Drive h:, please insert popww_1", and it didnot went away even when i switched the cd's, so i had to abort installation and then error message kept coming up for which i had to restart. now, today, i was installing star wars knights of the old republic 2 pc game from .cue images via alcohol 120%, and the same thing happened after some time, this time my dvd drive was not even used, the cue files were copied on hdd by me and then they were being installed via virtual drive i:, please tell me am i missing any files, also, how to enable autostart on my dvd drive?

Thanks.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
There must be a possiblity of source corruption of the Disc.....Now the main question Is it a Original or A Pirated Version....Cause usually pirated versions occur with these errors :wink:

Also try installing the disc on some of ur friends system....and see if its works :)

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
positively ur Disc got corrupted! or U r having a pirated version .... improperly burnt on ur Disc 2 ... :wink:

try it on some of ur frd's comp.... as Allwyn said :D

theraven

Technomancer
new games are smart when it comes to the disc u install from
u definitely have a pirated version

solution : buy original software/games for painless installation / after sales service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom