Help required for Old Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvr40

Right off the assembly line
Hi All

New here , just joined. I upgraded to XP SP2 about 3 years ago and LCD monitor about a year ago. I had kept all my old Win 98 games in my locker and recently when I reloaded them, I found all sorts of odd behavior with the games . I am especially fond of the Campaign Series from Talonsoft games (East Front, West Front, Rising Sun Gold, Twelve O CLock High, Battle of Britain, Divided Ground - ALL ORIGINAL CDs). With Twelve O CLock High(TOH) and Battle of Britain (BOB), the screen of my LCD monitor goes blank and I hear only the audio. With the other games, they work but there is still some odd behavior which leaves me no choice but to reload the game. What could the problem? My current configuration is P4 1.8 Ghz, 512 MB RAM, Win XP SP2 (ORIGINAL), Plenty of Hard DIsk space. I have already done the "compatibility wizard" for TOH and BOB, it still doesn't work. These are some wonderful games and I simply don't want to throw them away. Please help !!

kvr40

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I have no idea about these games, dont ask me, but this is what I found from a google search:

*www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=226

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom