help regarding tp-link w8968

yashxxx

Journeyman
Guys I am buying w8968 from flipkart @1963.
I want to ask you guys that what if router gets problem then what will I do because thr is no service center in my city.
And on the other hand D-link service center is available in my city.
I am really confused.Help me regarding this.
Thank you.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
You are still asking benefits of w8968 when i already posted a link to a similar thread in your other thread.anyway w8968 has 3g usb modem option(not available in any other wifi modem costing less than 5000) as well as ewan port(simpler configuration when using with cable broadband like sifi,hathway etc).If you face any issue you can send it via courier to their mumbai service centre.Call a dealer nearest to your city for details.
Regional Distributors - Welcome to TP-LINK

OP
Y

yashxxx

Journeyman
You are still asking benefits of w8968 when i already posted a link to a similar thread in your other thread.anyway w8968 has 3g usb modem option(not available in any other wifi modem costing less than 5000) as well as ewan port(simpler configuration when using with cable broadband like sifi,hathway etc).If you face any issue you can send it via courier to their mumbai service centre.Call a dealer nearest to your city for details.
Regional Distributors - Welcome to TP-LINK

Okay thanks @whitestar.
As you are saying that thr are only two +points which are usb option and ewan port.
And my city(patna) is not listed in regional distributors list.so,the only option is to buy online.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
it is your choice but i prefer tp-link & asus over dlink & netgear any day under Rs.5000 price range even if there are no + points.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Me too using W8968 (Thanks to [MENTION=126812]whitestar_999[/MENTION] for suggesting it) for more than a year now and no problem yet.

Anyway, peace of mind is necessary. I can understand your problem, that electronics product can go kaput any time and if someday anything happens you won't be able to do anything.

But you can trust this model of TP-Link as there are many users around this forum and other forums and almost 98% have good reviews about it.

OP
Y

yashxxx

Journeyman
Okay guys Finally purchasing 8968 because everytime I have bought anything by taking the suggestion of tdf members the product was always good.
So,Thanks.

Top Bottom