In the books..Studying
Hey there,

i have got the following configuration in my pc:

Quad core Q6600(O.C 20%)
Asus P5QL-EM mobo
4 GB (2X2 )800Mhz Kingston
Asus Radeon EAH4850
Windows Vista home premium 64 bit

whenever i play games like crysis (on full configuration ie all enthusiast,AAx8,1440x1280..)the game runs fine but the problem is that my graphics case gets heated upto 85 C...So i want to know some good cooling system for my pc...

Price range:3000-4500

Thanks!

-Kanishka

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
If you need a aftermarket cooler then look no further than Accelero S1 Rev.2. It's one of the best VFM cooler available in the market. I have got one applied on my 4580 & the idle temps are 43 degrees & load has never crossed 50 degrees. Even after 3 hours of gaming on GTA IV it still loads to only 47 degrees. It costs around 1.6k if you purchase it online & add a 120mm fan to it for extra cooling. That should do the trick.

imgame2

Padawan
get a artic cooling solution

Accelero S1 Rev. 2 + Arctic Cooling Turbo Module

*www.arctic-cooling.com/vga2.php?idx=147

only rev 2 works fine with Hd4850

u can get it from lynx india (make sure its maunfactured after may 2008,else it would not be compitable with Hd4850)

*www.lynx-india.com/index.php?productID=2031

*www.lynx-india.com/index.php?productID=2220

also since ur budget is a little high u can go for Thermalright T-Rad²
available at lynx again

*www.lynx-india.com/index.php?productID=3469

again make sure twice that its new versions which is compitable with Hd4850 ..

do let us know ...when u get it..and tell us how it performs...

If you need a aftermarket cooler then look no further than Accelero S1 Rev.2. It's one of the best VFM cooler available in the market. I have got one applied on my 4580 & the idle temps are 43 degrees & load has never crossed 50 degrees. Even after 3 hours of gaming on GTA IV it still loads to only 47 degrees. It costs around 1.6k if you purchase it online & add a 120mm fan to it for extra cooling. That should do the trick.

thats cool ,congrates u bought it .... i was away for a while ..BTW off the topic hows GTAIV and how much FPS u are getting for it ?

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^The game is freaking awesome. We have a thread running in the Gamerz section. You might just want to visit it as there is a boat load of discussion going on in there. :)

OP
K

kanishka

In the books..Studying
Hey thanks for the suggestions guys.

Asus Radeon HD 4850 has got inbuilt heatsink so how can these help??I mean is it possible to connect 2 heat sinks to a single graphics card?

Last edited:
OP
K

kanishka

In the books..Studying
Ok!!But is thermalright T-Rad better than asus default heat sink??Or has Asus already given better heatsink??Please let me know if anyone knows it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom