Help regarding configuration (budget Rs.30000-Rs.32000)

Status
Not open for further replies.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^

Man excellent board. :)
No need for change, unless full upgrade. The DDR3 RAM will not make a heaven or hell difference.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Well you can read these two threads..

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122277

and there is one in the ChitChat section.

They both cater to Intel CPU OC.

By the way, you have hijacked this thread...! :)

rneogi

Right off the assembly line
Hi, how can one run crysis on full settings on a 4850, I wonder. you need a 5850/5870 to run at your reqd. settings if not a xfire setup to run crysis not warhead. Why do u want to change your mobo. How would that help. With a better gpu a quadcore like q9550/q9650 would help
________________________________________________________E8500@3.6GHz on stock voltage running at 36 deg on a thermalright ultima 90 cooler, msi P neo2 FIR mobo, 4gb corsair xms2 ddr2-800, msi gtx 275OC, seagate 7200.12 iTB + Hitachi 500gb hdd, Antec 900 case with glacialtech real power 550watts, sony 24x dvd writer. 5x120mm fans + 1x200mm fan

abrp2009

Broken In
Hi, how can one run crysis on full settings on a 4850, I wonder. you need a 5850/5870 to run at your reqd. settings if not a xfire setup to run crysis not warhead. Why do u want to change your mobo. How would that help. With a better gpu a quadcore like q9550/q9650 would help
________________________________________________________E8500@3.6GHz on stock voltage running at 36 deg on a thermalright ultima 90 cooler, msi P neo2 FIR mobo, 4gb corsair xms2 ddr2-800, msi gtx 275OC, seagate 7200.12 iTB + Hitachi 500gb hdd, Antec 900 case with glacialtech real power 550watts, sony 24x dvd writer. 5x120mm fans + 1x200mm fan

every things were on, except AA & DX10; and except the snow stage (paradise lost i think ) the game ran very well, never hanged. i never overclocked any thing,
still whatever i played including farcry2, COD4,5 etc. i never had experience framing
except foggy stage. i have not played warhead yet.
mother board is very important part
you can see the reviews of mobos;
if you play games at ultra settings you need good mobo because at 20 to 25 fps range every fps is crucial.
now currently except 295 & 5790 all gpu make around 30 fps in crysis warhead
with a good mobo. so only if you spend on gpu/cpu only, your mobo/ram/ power supply/ hdd may become bottle neck of your system

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
What are you trying to say. Could you errrr..place full stops, and indent lines properly...?

abrp2009

Broken In
^^
What are you trying to say. Could you errrr..place full stops, and indent lines properly...?

Sorry that is my mistake. I want to say that to play games, not only the CPU & GPU are important but also motherboard,HDD,RAM & power supply are important.
Especially when you are playing at very high setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom